Fluorine

Charli XCX

Guys did Urban Outfitters have exclusive colored vinyl for True Romance and Sucker?

they have a pink Sucker vinyl on their website, but nothing for True Romance. Is the pink Sucker vinyl exclusive to UO?

Ok so the True Romance thing was weird. UO marketed True Romance on (standard black) vinyl as a UO exclusive when it first got announced that it was being pressed in summer of 2013. Then a few weeks later it showed up on Amazon and available through most retailers. So technically I don't think it was an exclusive, and there was never a colored pressing

As for sucker there are three pressings. There's the standard black pressing, there's the picture disc (which I believe is technically exclusive to her webstore and just isn't marketed that way), and theres the pink marbled pressing which is exclusive to Urban Outfitters (I think only UO's in the US too)

Ok so the True Romance thing was weird. UO marketed True Romance on (standard black) vinyl as a UO exclusive when it first got announced that it was being pressed in summer of 2013. Then a few weeks later it showed up on Amazon and available through most retailers. So technically I don't think it was an exclusive, and there was never a colored pressing

As for sucker there are three pressings. There's the standard black pressing, there's the picture disc (which I believe is technically exclusive to her webstore and just isn't marketed that way), and theres the pink marbled pressing which is exclusive to Urban Outfitters (I think only UO's in the US too)

Awesomeeee thank you for the clarification!!! :)

H0bDaqU.gif

oh, wait.

from his facebook page:

“Hand in the Fire” EP feat. Charli XCX out December 11th on Ed Banger Records!

they pushed it back. fuckers. he just edited his posts on facebook from November 27th to December 11th without telling us that it was pushed back. :toofunny:

biiiitch. ive been making sure to save some itunes money so i could buy it tonight!