Fluorine

Charli XCX

(unrelated but too bad) HOLY FUCK when are you going to Japan??? how come u never told me this

I definitely remember telling you at least once last year like around September (??)

I'm going in April for 2 weeks, it's around the time of the cherry blossoms, so we're hoping we'll see some, although it's hard to plan for because every year they bloom at different times so it might be too early or late but most sites say you can usually spot a few here and there even if they're not all in bloom. I think we leave on the break between term 1 and term 2.

omg lucky i wanna go to japan too :crying:

I'm so excited, it's always been one of my top "want to go to" places. I LOVE Japanese food so much and I love how it's such a modern country but at the same time the people are very in touch with their traditions and cultures, it's like a blend of past vs present. Omg I'd better stop now, it sounds like I'm reciting Burnt Norton   :toofunny:

I definitely remember telling you at least once last year like around September (??)

I'm going in April for 2 weeks, it's around the time of the cherry blossoms, so we're hoping we'll see some, although it's hard to plan for because every year they bloom at different times so it might be too early or late but most sites say you can usually spot a few here and there even if they're not all in bloom. I think we leave on the break between term 1 and term 2.

oh omg that's so exciting! so are u missing any school or no

FzytWEW.png

oh omg that's so exciting! so are u missing any school or no

Not as far as my parents have told me, lol. But I made it very clear that I can't miss more than a few days because everytime I miss like one day of school I fall sooooo far behind it's tragic.

Not as far as my parents have told me, lol. But I made it very clear that I can't miss more than a few days because everytime I miss like one day of school I fall sooooo far behind it's tragic.

Yeah especially next year, it's going to be so full on

FzytWEW.png

Super excited for her 2016 releases. I love Vroom Vroom and I think that if she truly goes down that Japanese influenced pop sound she talked about in a few interviews earlier on, I will love it! I am also going to Japan next year so it would be a perfect accompaniment to my holiday haha.

this year* :lel:

FzytWEW.png

I'm so excited, it's always been one of my top "want to go to" places. I LOVE Japanese food so much and I love how it's such a modern country but at the same time the people are very in touch with their traditions and cultures, it's like a blend of past vs present. Omg I'd better stop now, it sounds like I'm reciting Burnt Norton   :toofunny:

noooooo :deadbanana: :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

sounds too polished to be a MySpace track... TR outtake?

I still think its a MySpace track thooo. She probably just found a beat somewhere and it was really produced good, cause the recording still isn't the best and she would've been teaching herself how to record better and add effects/reverb etc. so thats why the vocals aren't as bad as the other tracks haha

this track is a bop tho!