Fluorine

Charli XCX

is there any full quality audio of the party song she did at the one live dj set or something? I can't remember if there was an official title but the lyrics had "I only threw this party for you" If there is or isn't could someone send me the highest quality audio there is of it? Thanks in advanced 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

is there any full quality audio of the party song she did at the one live dj set or something? I can't remember if there was an official title but the lyrics had "I only threw this party for you" If there is or isn't could someone send me the highest quality audio there is of it? Thanks in advanced 

It's called Party, Party and we only have one live version. It's really quiet but here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu8RIVkuE-w

ERIC THIS IS SO GOOD giphy.gif

I mean the instrumental sounds like a sample of the dreamer intro especially the chorus

Oh I thought you meant like lyrics/melody. The production reminds me a lot of 7/11 for some reason

Edit: Regardless, she should've kept this one for herself. Miles better than Boys