Fluorine

Charli XCX

can u send me unlock it plssss

np!

Sorry that posted wrong, could you make an edit with the final bassline in the last chorus part of the first two choruses

can u send me unlock it plssss

np!

Sorry that posted wrong, could you make an edit with the final bassline in the last chorus part of the first two choruses?

so yea, i dont care?

new xcx fan getting brave

Sorry that posted wrong, could you make an edit with the final bassline in the last chorus part of the first two choruses

Sorry that posted wrong, could you make an edit with the final bassline in the last chorus part of the first two choruses?

yea sure ill try to do it tomorrow

new xcx fan getting brave

chill out there's no spotlight to steal, also pls "new xcx fan getting brave" no one cares you stanned 4 years ago no one cares you stan now

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Im brazilian and i gotta say that gp gays in here hated the song and loved Pabllo's verse in it. Charli stans are showing them this "new" pc sound because of the song. Thats good for Charles in some kind of way but the gays (Pabllo's stans) in here are saying that Pabllo saved the whole song and I'm like... just stop it. The verse is acceptable (and funny for us) but it's not revolutionary and it doesn't need to be

Just pointing out that so far this mixtape consists of three songs where the chorus is just a repetition of the same words 

I'm out of my, out of my head

Out of my head

Please, get out of my, out of my, out of my

Out of my head

Please, get out of my, out of my, out of my head

Out of my head

Please, get out of my, out of my, out of my head

Out of my head, out of my head

I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it

I got it, I got it, I got it, yeah

I got it, I got it, I got it, yeah

Lock it, lock it, lock-lock it, lock it, lock it

Unlock it

Lock it, lock it, lock-lock it

Got the key can you unlock it?

Lock it, lock it, lock-lock it, lock it, lock it

Unlock it

Lock it, lock it, lock-lock it

Got the key can you unlock it?

​It's just lazy is all I am saying 

she's not lorde and she never will be (thank god)

she could literally make an entire song of her saying "pull up pull up" and I'd still smash to it. whatever

hey guys so i made a different edit of i got it, it doesn't have Pablo and also I added some other stuff throughout the song, like changing the ending to make it sound a little better because i didnt like how it cut off and i also added a charli tag before her verse starts ( sorry its short I didn't include all of the parts of the song that i cold have)

https://dbr.ee/oseS

hey guys so i made a different edit of i got it, it doesn't have Pablo and also I added some other stuff throughout the song, like changing the ending to make it sound a little better because i didnt like how it cut off and i also added a charli tag before her verse starts ( sorry its short I didn't include all of the parts of the song that i cold have)

https://dbr.ee/oseS

Any chance you can make an edit where the last chorus (last 14 second of bass in the song) plays in the first and second chorus and leave Pablo in please?