Fluorine

Charli XCX

off topic: what's the problem with camila cabello? someone here said she is racist and stuff

anyway

i don't even see the difference between 'mixtape' and 'album', i don't get it why she doesn't just call it "new album" lol mixtape my ass

• we're getting new songs every single semester!!!! she released number 1 angel on march, boys on july, and now we're getting more stuff
  • if there is a difference between mixtape and album pls explain

mixtapes are free and also don't get physical releases... there are others differences too but idk haha

mixtapes are free and also don't get physical releases... there are others differences too but idk haha

but her new one (pop2) is on itunes...... https://itunes.apple.com/br/album/pop-2/1320853683

it does mean that she will make it available for free BUT, for those who want to gave her money, they will be able to buy there?

thanks!!  :D

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LEAK THE DEMOS FOR AFTER THE AFTERPARTY & EMOTIONAL BECAUSE THE CLIPS HAVE BEEN OUT FOR MONTHS & THEY ARE SO GOOD & IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN RELEASED

i think mixtapes are way less conventional and formal. i feel like no one would be shocked to see the support being cut after 3 months and the mixtape in general having almost no label driven promo. maybe she's gonna do mixtapes where she won't even tour bc it's just a mixtape to get some songs out or whatever. 

i feel like it would be too much if she were about to do her 6th mixtape in a row bc it would make her seem as if she can't decide what's good material worth of being released and what isn't. as long as she doesn't get to that i'm pretty alright with it. 

i also feel like she's doing mixtapes rn bc she's caught in a weird place between her label obviously wanting her to do well commercially and get that hit meanwhile she's doing like the complete opposite. maybe they formed an agreement of her doing a few mixtapes where she's allowed to have messy songs on it to have an album released later that's more coherent and doesn't feature her whole squad (as vocal features at least) and more typical pop bop charli songs on it.

i76mrxw.png 

No, they're amazing. She's like the female Lil' Wayne.

LPbUiRv.gif

NOW girl don't go there.... Charli sweetie I'm so sorry... our girl can actually sing, I agree her vocal effects are cut but don't compare her to the man who can't even open his mouth to enunciate simple words because he's probably too fucked up to even stand still

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

LPbUiRv.gif

NOW girl don't go there.... Charli sweetie I'm so sorry... our girl can actually sing, I agree her vocal effects are cut but don't compare her to the man who can't even open his mouth to enunciate simple words because he's probably too fucked up to even stand still

:hooker:

Gals I'm sorry to report that xcxfiles.tumblr.com is dead and buried.

:spice:

Only thing I wish was that the final I got It chorus instrumental to be more throughout the song.

Can someone make an edit of I Got It where the first and second chorus breaks down into the final chorus? That instrumental is awesome

Can someone make an edit of I Got It where the first and second chorus breaks down into the final chorus? That instrumental is awesome

Only thing I wish was that the final I got It chorus instrumental to be more throughout the song.

mte, gonna do this now

I Got It is a banjee ass mess but I kinda love it because of that lmao.. reminds me of her myspace days

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Ugh, it's just frustrating that songs like Ring and Down Like Whoa sound so much more polished than some of the songs we've gotten from this new mixtape, but i'm still really appreciative that she's releasing any material at all.

After we spent the summer leaking her entire catalog she shouldn't ever have to release anything for us again. 

I can't believe we fucking leaked her album in 320kbps within the span of like 2 weeks and she's still releasing NEW material for us 

but now i wish we never leaked it so that she could release the songs officially but i'm still happy to have them i don't know it's finals week i'm still hungover from 2 days ago and i was listening to IWBWU and started getting emotional yep i'm going crazy

1zl3alf.jpg

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LEAK THE DEMOS FOR AFTER THE AFTERPARTY & EMOTIONAL BECAUSE THE CLIPS HAVE BEEN OUT FOR MONTHS & THEY ARE SO GOOD & IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN RELEASED

give me the sophie demo so i can convulse on the floor to it thx b

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

I can't believe we fucking leaked her album in 320kbps within the span of like 2 weeks and she's still releasing NEW material for us 

but now i wish we never leaked it so that she could release the songs officially but i'm still happy to have them i don't know it's finals week i'm still hungover from 2 days ago and i was listening to IWBWU and started getting emotional yep i'm going crazy

1zl3alf.jpg

Comparing the choruses of XCX3 to Pop2 is just sad

"I got it I got it I got it I got it I got it I got it" vs "Do you wanna come to my party? Get wild like safari I got all the boys and the barbies, they wanna hang with Charli"

Comparing the choruses of XCX3 to Pop2 is just sad

"I got it I got it I got it I got it I got it I got it" vs "Do you wanna come to my party? Get wild like safari I got all the boys and the barbies, they wanna hang with Charli"

Hot take but Pop 2 is shaping up to be a lyrically garbage mess.

I don't think you need to shit on a song to praise another. Come To My Party does nothing for me but like a lot for many angels, not going to shit on it though

Just pointing out that so far this mixtape consists of three songs where the chorus is just a repetition of the same words 

I'm out of my, out of my head

Out of my head

Please, get out of my, out of my, out of my

Out of my head

Please, get out of my, out of my, out of my head

Out of my head

Please, get out of my, out of my, out of my head

Out of my head, out of my head

I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it

I got it, I got it, I got it, yeah