Fluorine

Charli XCX

i hate when y'all say that tommy cash ruins delicious when it's not fucking true, the song is falwless and his verse it's perfect and his accent is hot and he makes the song 1000 times better hskkjhmlslj y'all don't have taste!!! and i got it it's amazing with beautiful production and pabllo verse is PERFECT now shut the fuck up and stop dragging those songs thank you!!!!!!!

i hate when y'all say that tommy cash ruins delicious when it's not fucking true, the song is falwless and his verse it's perfect and his accent is hot and he makes the song 1000 times better hskkjhmlslj y'all don't have taste!!! and i got it it's amazing with beautiful production and pabllo verse is PERFECT now shut the fuck up and stop dragging those songs thank you!!!!!!!

marry me

My Pop 2 rating

Backseat: 10/10

Out of My Head: 9/10

Lucky: 7/10

Tears: 8/10

I Got It (without Pabllo): 10/10

Femmebot: 9/10

Delicious: 9/10

Unlock It: 8/10

Porsche: 10/10

Track 10: 10/10

bIZyMFi.gif

Who said that :wtf:

N1A rating

Dreamer: 10/10

3AM: 9/10

Blame It On You: 10/10

Roll With Me: 10/10

Emotional: 9/10

ILY2: 9.4/10

White Roses: 10/10

BabyGirl: 8/10

Drugs: 10/10

Lipgloss: 10/10

bIZyMFi.gif

fuck yeah, I don't really like his music, but he fits perfectly on delicious; the autotune trash BOP us bottoms need

I’ve outplayed Taxi/RnR/No Angel remasters to high heavens; keep those. The gals (me & my cats) want Wanna Get Fokk’d Up, Party 4 U, and Sticky :crossed:

WANNA GET FUCKED UP IS SLEPT ON. It's so good, I've gotten high to it countless times ugh

200.gif

I'm only stating facts, Tommy Cash is trash generally. Pussy Money Weed is terrible, and he is terrible on Delicious.

I FUCKING AGREE WITH EVERY WORD.....PREACH SISTA  :wowcry:  the sIander has to stahp :trisha:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

N1A (aka her best work)

Dreamer: 10/10

3AM: 10/10

Blame It On You: 10/10

Roll With Me: 9/10

Emotional: 10/10

ILY2: 10/10

White Roses: 10/10

Babygirl: 7/10

Drugs: 9/10

Lipgloss: 10/10