Fluorine

Charli XCX

I love to play Good Girls and Bounce at the parties I throw, everyone looses their wig. Let alone Rwm, Gno etc Charli is the real hitmaker

Honestly, Good Girls is THE favourite among non-Charli stans I have played the songs for. It also goes OFF when you play it at a pre-game 

Come to my Party also has gotten good reactions from people. Even better than Bounce and GNO

literally it would smash (Come To My Party) my mum and sister sing along to it when i play it  :flutter:  taste 

I Got It is one of the best songs on pop2 imo, it goes so hard

even the uber driver liked it when we played it on our way to home after a party

I live for these posts 

Sozz this isn't charli related but this new Danny L Harle song thats coming soon! (Blue Angel) is a Bop...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY4N8XrRhRg

Guys...we have a PC Music thread....and a Danny L Harle thread would be great too....but if you have to preface a post with the fact that it isn't Charli related........maybe it shouldn't.....go in her thread. :creep: 

Guys...we have a PC Music thread....and a Danny L Harle thread would be great too....but if you have to preface a post with the fact that it isn't Charli related........maybe it shouldn't.....go in her thread. :creep:

This is the only thread that exists

if I wanted to relate it to charli I could of just said it has a pop 2 vibe...and hardly anyone looks at the pc music thread sis.

rt! Theres a Sophie and PC Music thread so its kind of annoying when people post PC music stuff in here... Just because she works with people from PC music doesn't mean we should be posting about everything PC Music related on this thread, it's for Charli only