Fluorine

Charli XCX

I just woke up from a dream where I was with Charli and I was like "wow I love a bop" and proceeded to play Mow That Lawn and she immediately started laughing and cringing at herself LMFAOOOO

Then she was about to plug her phone into my speaker and play Taxi in HQ... and then I woke up  :poordat: I hate my brain 

Good GirIs is fun/cute/catchy and it kinda screams singIe materiaI to me....  :defeated:

Also...wikipedia says that ATA and Boys both served as a LEAD single....... :deadbanana:

So....when is her 3rd lead single coming? I think that she'll give it to us after she's finished her studio sessions.... :hdu:

The aIbum wiII allegedly hopefuIIy drop in Spring :defeated:

I need her to release No Angel/GNO/CTMP as the next singIe :flutter:  

We wiII probably get a brand new track tho :crossed:

People think she scrapped ATAP because there is an intervoew where a girl say: "This (Boys) is the first/lead single of yoyr 3rd album", Charli said yes, but she never said "ATAP is not on my album". If the album is hoing to be party inspired there's no sense of her scrapping ATAP, and in an interview a man asked her if SUCKER  was her debut album and she said yes, so ATAP is still the lead single (probably)

bIZyMFi.gif

People think she scrapped ATAP because there is an intervoew where a girl say: "This (Boys) is the first/lead single of yoyr 3rd album", Charli said yes, but she never said "ATAP is not on my album". If the album is hoing to be party inspired there's no sense of her scrapping ATAP, and in an interview a man asked her if SUCKER was her debut album and she said yes, so ATAP is still the lead single (probably)

I thought that about Superlove at the time and... it was scrapped out off Sucker

Wtf happened to www.vroomvroomrecordings.com? I really thought she’d start releasing all her content through this “record label” at the time this was debuted, but now it seems to be completely forgotten about? Idgi.

Qv1Ej3p.jpg

Wtf happened to www.vroomvroomrecordings.com? I really thought she’d start releasing all her content through this “record label” at the time this was debuted, but now it seems to be completely forgotten about? Idgi.

It needs to still be a thing... it could've worked wonders in this whole XCX3 crisis.

tumblr_o61kc6Etho1ufmtnfo1_500.gif

honestly, either she had ideas to release music through it, or used it as another way to make money.

i've said this before but my guess is that she started vroom vroom recordings to release vroom vroom, which atlantic wouldn't release. then after they realized vroom vroom actually did okay they agreed to allow charli to release her mixtapes and future PC releases with them. if she has the freedom to release music on a label of her own it raises the question of why she hasn't, but i imagine releasing stuff yourself is probably a pain in the ass so maybe that's why. if people at atlantic are willing to handle all the behind the scenes things then she can just focus on the music and not have to worry about legal stuff and licensing and all that.

Why did I dream driving by Charli and some of her friends in a street, blasting TKO and screaming weird stan shit at her???  :deadbanana:

I think all these nature trips Charli's been taking are actually trips to native forest tribes where she holds seances and plants herself in our dreams to fuck with us