Fluorine

Charli XCX

Queen Lizzy can be considered PC Music? because it's garbage ma'am

I need you to find some soap and to then cIean your mouth with it......Queen Iizzy sIander is bIasphemous jITiqjv.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

unpopular opinion: true romance is kinda overrated by charli stans but underrated by the general public. it’s a really good album and i have fond memories of listening to it when it came out but i don’t really long for another true romance type era. it’s a great album don’t get me wrong but i think her output recently has been a lot more interesting for me personally. it could just be that since it came out in middle school for me it stopped clicking with me as much.

unpopular opinion: true romance is kinda overrated by charli stans but underrated by the general public. it’s a really good album and i have fond memories of listening to it when it came out but i don’t really long for another true romance type era. it’s a great album don’t get me wrong but i think her output recently has been a lot more interesting for me personally. it could just be that since it came out in middle school for me it stopped clicking with me as much.

i can picture her doing something like Dreamer with less attitude, thats what in my conception a True Romance 2.0 would be 

same

DO YOU WANT A FEMMEBOT OR DO YOU WANT A HOEBOT

:whip: SLUT-BOT  :whip: FUCK NO  :whip: SYSTEMS DOWN :whip:

BOY ILL CLONE YOU BOY ILL SWERVE YOU

!!GLITCH!! YOUR!! MAINFRAME!! NOW!! I!! OWN!! YOU!!

EX MACHIN NA NA NA YOU CANT WIN

:beyonce: IM AI FLY I AM THAT BITCH  :beyonce: 

death grips is online !

So guys....I just made this aIbum art concept......and I'd Iike to hear what coIor combinations wouId fit the best on this cover......it's not done btw!

er525AQ.jpg