Femmebot

3AM (Pull Up)

Out of My Head

Boys

Track 10

Lipgloss

Boom Clap

it could be the wrong order i don't really remember

weird, someone posted a pic of the setlist and the last one was GNO..

https://twitter.com/NEVERSATlSFIED/status/990733705789390849

Edited by lonely lonely night

This is literally the hottest thread on LB and we have nothing to talk about  :toofunny:

Charlotte is such a tease. Give us No Angel, queen. Feed us we out here starving

TjmiIK4.png

She said "I don't have to sing that one" so I'm guessing she was referring to GNO which sucks because they kept teasing the instrumental while they were setting up

yeah, at one point there was a technical error while she was performing one of the songs and they played the beginning of the GNO instrumental for a few seconds, but she never performed it

the leaked xcx3 tracks were copyrighted by atlantic no? will she still be able to potentially release them?

New management doesn't necessarily mean new label though, no? Idk...

It will be interesting to see if anything changes though, or if this somehow expedites her release schedule and exposure and whatnot. Should be a good thing either way.

New management doesn't necessarily mean new label though, no? Idk...

It will be interesting to see if anything changes though, or if this somehow expedites her release schedule and exposure and whatnot. Should be a good thing either way.

yeah she's still with atlantic, management is separate. i'm really excited to see how this goes

yeah she's still with atlantic, management is separate. i'm really excited to see how this goes

I wonder if they can somehow influence the release of some of these fan-favorite songs that have been withheld?

I mean it's management somewhere, at some level, that influences what gets out and what doesn't, officially speaking...  I kinda have my doubts that this is *that* kind of management though. :( We'll see... 

Maybe this is why Charli was tweeting that she was happy the other day though. I'm sure she knows a lot more than what we can speculate right now. All I know is that I need Taxi, Round and Round, and the XCX3 tracks and whatever other progressive, alt-pop greatness she has in store.

:defeated: :D

I wonder if they can somehow influence the release of some of these fan-favorite songs that have been withheld?

I mean it's management somewhere, at some level, that influences what gets out and what doesn't, officially speaking...  I kinda have my doubts that this is *that* kind of management though. :( We'll see... 

Maybe this is why Charli was tweeting that she was happy the other day though. I'm sure she knows a lot more than what we can speculate right now. All I know is that I need Taxi, Round and Round, and the XCX3 tracks and whatever other progressive, alt-pop greatness she has in store.

:defeated: :D

I'm pretty sure the Happy tweet was about the Girls music video shooting tho...