Fluorine

Charli XCX

Party Party is interesting bc of the fact that it's production is so messy and crazy... at least for me. When I first heard pc music I thought that was so strange and boring but after a few listenings I fell in love with it thanks to Charlene

CRACK magazine & Charli XCX... fitting magazine name huh

btw she looks divine in that shoot

I really dont understand the Party Party hype, especially because the recording of it is terrible. I was literally at the show and I could still only hear her drunk as f*ck messing up the words and the occasional drum bang which I guess was the production

No, same. I obviously would love to hear it, but I'm glad it didn't make the final cut for Pop 2. I'm guessing the rest of those songs from the album-in-one-day are probably similarly under-developed...I would really like to hear what the original I Got It sounds like. I wonder if Charli had additionally verses that they removed or if it was just a super short concept track. 

it's just a feel good song like ATAP but POP 2 style

CLANG CLANG "umru" CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANNNNNG

Party Party is interesting bc of the fact that it's production is so messy and crazy... at least for me. When I first heard pc music I thought that was so strange and boring but after a few listenings I fell in love with it thanks to Charlene

CLANG CLANG CLANG Umru is so proud of himself CLANG CLANG CLAAAAANG

Does anyone know how to rip radio shows from iTunes in Windows? I can't find Charli's candy shop online so I finally did the 3 month trial thing and I wanna rip it for u guys too cos it's a pretty chill radio show

Does anyone know how to rip radio shows from iTunes in Windows? I can't find Charli's candy shop online so I finally did the 3 month trial thing and I wanna rip it for u guys too cos it's a pretty chill radio show

Record your output audio via Audacity :)

I'd also super appreciate it cause I used to be able to listen to it for free but then the fatties at apple blocked it for some reason smh

Also, where is the damn proper HQ version of Come To My Party, I've done my waiting.

frcwqg0.gif

j14CYJi.png

OMG you're a hero. I don't have Apple Music but always wanted to listen to her shows. Hit me with a download link whenever you're ready, sis! 

I did the same, the 3 month trial... The Candy Shop needs to be more of a thing. Charli is a great radio personality!