Fluorine

Charli XCX

Honestly Sucker (the title track) was such a badass fucking STATEMENT. 

That was my exact reaction to it. I was intrigued by Charli after hearding her hits and seeing her on SNL, so I checked out Sucker and the first bit of the song comes in and I was like "wow...  :hdu:  this chick is badass!" lol

And let's not forget the triple threat that is London Queen, Breaking Up, and Gold Coins... I mean, most of the album just made me think of being a kid in the 90's, watching cartoons and Nickelodeon and doing all the fun things we did back then. And the Breaking Up video gives those vibes a bit... and the beginning is so ridiculous, it gets me every time. :toofunny: Sucker was just an all-round great era!

Honestly Sucker (the title track) was such a badass fucking STATEMENT. 

I love It. Such a good opener. I like Sucker as a whole actually. I usually have her complete discography and HQ unreleased tracks on shuffle so It's always refreshing to get to a Sucker track. 

charli's pretty smart to hop on a blank space clone before going on tour w/ taylor swift, don't even have to convince the fans to like new music if she does it live

X----into me, into you----X

AHHHHHHHHHH how did Rita Ora - Girls (feat. Charli XCX, MØ, Raye & Starrah) turn into Girls (feat. Charli XCX, Bebe Rexha & Cardi B) dfjlkjfksdjkld  :deadbanana:

ljdsflksdfjl the first one made sense at least

lABVyGE.png