Fluorine

Charli XCX

when I listen to WGFU i feel like I can hear the lyrics perfectly for most of it?? Why does no one else.

I feel like in the pre-chorus she says "I got to die, got to die, I-"

but idk

it does sound mostly like gibberish with a few phrases here and there. kind of like that song when u go. there are definitely some words in there but most of it is pretty much gibberish. i think that’s similar to how sia writes songs too.

I was thinking, Sucker was a really really good album... like whatever XCX3 turns out to be, I hope it is like that same "level" of quality.

Just quality pop music, I just hope it has that cool "future" vibe she's been shooting for and she gets the marketing she deserves.

Icona Pop Charli ALMA and Elliphant is such a weird combo

i'd say its pretty par for the course tbh, pretty hyped for it

alma's probably gonna sing another verse where you can't tell her from tove again, hopefully charli wrote icona pop's part like old times, i'm especially down for elliphant spitting some bars on it because she can handle a beat like bitches, and i just hope charli doesn't try her sixteenth-note-triplet shit again because idk if she can handle a flow that fast (she can't even do the out of my head ones live lmao) 

X----into me, into you----X