Fluorine

Charli XCX

The only feature I really hate on Pop 2 is Mykki Blanco’s verse. God, it just RUINS Femmebot for me. :crossed:

Everyone else is fine, but Mykki’s verse is so jarring / cheesy / poorly delivered IMO. I really wish LIZ or Robyn had featured instead!!! Omg or BIG FREEDIA!!!!! :

14417469274.gif

The only feature I really hate on Pop 2 is Mykki Blanco’s verse. God, it just RUINS Femmebot for me. :crossed:
Everyone else is fine, but Mykki’s verse is so jarring / cheesy / poorly delivered IMO. I really wish LIZ or Robyn had featured instead!!! Omg or BIG FREEDIA!!!!! :

kinda agree i don't love the rap verses on femmebot/unlock it/delicious. the verses/artists themselves are good but i don't like them within the song

who's this diplo twink with the fucking elephant profile pic the moderators of this site should delete her bc i've never seen her do anything besides fight and say condescending and irritating things on every thread.

i used to feel the same way but now i find it refreshing. the fact it's so jarring goes with the robot theme of the song and now i can appreciate it

also am i the only one who hates pabllo being on i got it

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

i used to feel the same way but now i find it refreshing. the fact it's so jarring goes with the robot theme of the song and now i can appreciate it

also am i the only one who hates pabllo being on i got it

Mykki’s verse makes me cringe. SOME of his robot references in the lyrics are cute but overall I just can’t stand the lyrics or delivery. I think Pabllo’s verse is good because I Got It needed the breakdown / tempo change to avoid being too repetitive throughout, plus the bitch can sing!

14417469274.gif

Mykki’s verse makes me cringe. SOME of his robot references in the lyrics are cute but overall I just can’t stand the lyrics or delivery. I think Pabllo’s verse is good because I Got It needed the breakdown / tempo change to avoid being too repetitive throughout, plus the bitch can sing!

DO U WANT A HOEBOT DO U WANT A FUCKBOT SLUTBOT hahahahahahah

didn't someone say charli went through a break up that triggered her need to party/make depressing party music? who was the guy

xcx girl in a xcx world

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I don’t know if that’s true but his name was Huck Kwong

Lmfao y’all bitches started being fans last year Huck and Charli are still friends and are on good terms. Huck was the one who introduced Charli to SOPHIE’s music the guy who triggered her to make depressing party music was Mike Kerr (from Royal Blood) = : Birthday cake in August

But you were born 19th of June

Mike Kerr, Born: : June 19, 1990 (age 27 years)

DO A LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH