Fluorine

Charli XCX

Dumb question, but for clarification, "Die 4" 's actual title is "The One I Die For", right? I keep getting confused.

I don't think there's an "actual" title for it.

Both of those seem like the only options and there was never a clear answer unless a leaker would like to clarify

Dumb question, but for clarification, "Die 4" 's actual title is "The One I Die For", right? I keep getting confused.

the original file that it was leaked in was named "d4". it leaked alongside good girls, girls night out, and waterfall, all of which were named "gg", "gno", and "wf" so i'm pretty sure the name of the song is die 4 unless someone else knows something else

the original file that it was leaked in was named "d4". it leaked alongside good girls, girls night out, and waterfall, all of which were named "gg", "gno", and "wf" so i'm pretty sure the name of the song is die 4 unless someone else knows something else

That day was iconic "Good girls dont leak that type of stuff"

hmm. in the original "XCX3" folder, it's listed as "The One I Die For", but DLW was listed as "Down Like Woah" so I'm pretty sure it's undecided, just like DLW.

ag cook is going to leak some unreleased and exclusive songs on the radio tomorrow he just made an instagram post someone should pay attention to that maybe he'll leak sum Charli (maybe not but who knows)

PARTY PARTY PARTY 4 U NO ANGEL PLEASE

ag cook is going to leak some unreleased and exclusive songs on the radio tomorrow he just made an instagram post someone should pay attention to that maybe he'll leak sum Charli (maybe not but who knows)

Or Lipgloss & Cherry Pop or any of the 100s of PC Music songs he’s sitting on, it’s embarrassing to see the comments on his post begging him to play stuff. He’s more than just a Charli producer. :rip:

episode 1-4 of charli's candy shop radio show is uploaded girlies

https://mega.nz/#F!JmYHVaLC

key: !pQT1nRwu2m_FjY9znYjivw

I've also edited the metadata of the eps 1 so if you load the files to iTunes they'll all be combined into one album but each episode has a different artwork cover  :hooker:  :hooker: