Fluorine

Charli XCX

probably: scrapped. dead ass i think she only cares about Bounce, No Angel, and Girls Night Out, and will probably only release GNO. 

(watch her re-use the a capella in 2023 with new producers lmao)

I HOPE SHE DOES THE LYRICS ARE AMAZING

asdlkfj;l i'm listening to charli's radio show and she's so awkward and so crazy

billie and charli were arguing about the office and then charli just played the stranger things's theme song and then cupcakke's cpr with so many censored omfg this is so random and so good

ok so here's the first eps of charli's radio show "Candy Shop" w/ billie eilish:

https://mega.nz/#F!JmYHVaLC

key: !pQT1nRwu2m_FjY9znYjivw

there's 7 eps with charli as the main host (season 3) and each eps is 1.5-2 hours long so it'll be quite a while since I had to play it and record it using audacity through the audio output cos I don't know how to directly rip it from the apple music stream (sounds pretty decent anyways)

i'm really hoping that xcx hoodie comes on sale soon, i need 1 in every colour

i keep seeing people write it like this why

jewish people write g-d as a sign of respect (something about avoiding writing their name in full, whether it be that or any of the other names that refer to them)

ok so here's the first eps of charli's radio show "Candy Shop" w/ billie eilish:

https://mega.nz/#F!JmYHVaLC

key: !pQT1nRwu2m_FjY9znYjivw

there's 7 eps with charli as the main host (season 3) and each eps is 1.5-2 hours long so it'll be quite a while since I had to play it and record it using audacity through the audio output cos I don't know how to directly rip it from the apple music stream (sounds pretty decent anyways)

Amazing! Thank you, can't wait for the rest. About to listen now  :flutter:

this entire time i thought girls was rita ora’s song... why is bebe acting like its hers?

It is Ritas single. They all act like It's theirs - Charlis posts sound like that too. Only Cardi doesn't care cause Atlantic forced her lmfao