Fluorine

Charli XCX

omg SOPHIE's album comes out on June 15th and I already got tickets for her Toronto concert in September 

giphy.gif

charli needs to stop being fat and homophobic and do the same and then i can finally die 

VVR isnt dead. Cuckoolander or whatever released music recently and it was under vroom vroom recordings.

I read Charli's response in that tweet like she still had planned releases through it though, like for herself...

This is what I don't get... right here... If Focus *were* to be released as a single... what even consistutes it as a single in the first place? Why not GNO? No Angel? etc.?

Why not Round and Round? ...which is way more bombastic, dynamic, and high energy if you ask me. That's not to discredit Focus at all either, it just isn't so much of a loud banger you could let loose to.

My point is, these are all tracks of the SAME exact coin, sonically... what makes one fit for release and not others? I just don't get it man... :facepalm: lol

This is what I don't get... right here... If Focus *were* to be released as a single... what even consistutes it as a single in the first place? Why not GNO? No Angel? etc.?

Why not Round and Round? ...which is way more bombastic, dynamic, and high energy if you ask me. That's not to discredit Focus at all either, it just isn't so much of a loud banger you could let loose to.

My point is, these are all tracks of the SAME exact coin, sonically... what makes one fit for release and not others? I just don't get it man... :facepalm: lol

i don't think they're singles in a traditional sense rather singles as in songs that are just being released on their own. they're moreso promo singles than like album picks if you know what i mean. apparently there's no album or mixtape and singles seem to be what perform best in the current streaming era. round and round is a bad example in my opinion because charli never intended on releasing it in the first place and in mid 2018 however good it may be it definitely sounds dated. all the songs she's been teasing lately though like focus GNO no angel party for you probably stand a better chance of being released but i really have no idea

Roll With Me was meant for the original XCX3 and was scrapped by Atlantic to be in it and its bombastic and dynamic as well, but thank G-D Charli was allowed to put it on the mixtape. So... Taxi, R&R  etc. had the same fate and we will never understand it