Fluorine

Charli XCX

charli like made herself a smaller artist. she hasn't done her own tour in years. she only books small venues for pop 2. sorry if atlantic can't comprehend that the GP isn't exactly interested in the whole PC music sound. i guess that's why they made 5itm?? idk but if they're waiting for an a.g. or sophie track to be a hit........ um don't hold ur breath. OR release hey boy hey girl feat will.i.am

well the Pop-Punk sound of Sucker didn't exactly take off. Break the Rules barely broke the Hot 100. No one cared about Doing It ft. Rita Ora even tho that had the most potential to be a hit. The GP just isn't here for her. And that's okay. And Atlantic should just accept us and let us have our cult gay pop princess PC music mixtape artist 

yep X

did she write round and round or is it like secret (shh)? 

I live rlly close to where charli was performing today at the taylor swift concert so I could hear all her set and hearing unlock it live was a near religious awakening :pray2: omg but I shut my window and put headphones in when she started performing fancy, boom clap and break the rules tho   :toofunny: I'm literally gonna stand outside the arena tomorrow just so I can listen to unlock it live and try snatch some merch

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I live rlly close to where charli was performing today at the taylor swift concert so I could hear all her set and hearing unlock it live was a near religious awakening :pray2: omg but I shut my window and put headphones in when she started performing fancy, boom clap and break the rules tho :toofunny: I'm literally gonna stand outside the arena tomorrow just so I can listen to unlock it live and try snatch some merch

Unlock It is truly a religious experience live ❤

leak round and round it's what she deserves

wait but for real can i purchase rnr/taxi/etc from the hoarder bitches or would they not sell it?

prob won't but maybe as a present for pride month :P

wait but for real can i purchase rnr/taxi/etc from the hoarder bitches or would they not sell it?

this! i’ll ask my sugar daddy for my years allowance all at once for this

Granted, I'm in a very small minority... but at this point, I would legit pay like $100 for an XCX3 deluxe album with all the known leaked/scrapped/delayed/b-side material from this era... why do you not want my money Atlantic? :crossed: :toofunny:

I mean, yeah stuff leaked, but that doesn't mean people won't buy an official release that features or consists of these tracks either. The leaks got out to a relatively small number of people. anyway... Idk man... :facepalm:

they obviously wouldn't sell it. they want us to thirst for it, so why would they sell it just for it to be leaked?

i'm over these songs at this point. no point in asking anymore

they obviously wouldn't sell it. they want us to thirst for it, so why would they sell it just for it to be leaked?

i'm over these songs at this point. no point in asking anymore

lmfao you're not that important  :lmao:  i'd like us to move on 

d2z2Mep.png