Fluorine

Charli XCX

guys should focus or no angel go on the spotify new music friday playlist, what song guarantees at least 30 seconds of listening so charli can get full streaming 

Focus for sure. It's more instant/catchy/spotify playlistish

d2z2Mep.png

sped up + tag 

ugh i take back what i said about the exchange tracks being outdated by the time they get released  no angel + taxi really did that you know.... and i laughed a bit though when you can clearly hear the difference at her voice in the hook - she has this new thing where she says a slurred "yeah" now lol

sis i'd love to have your sped up edit of no angel but with higher quality than this upload tbh 

idk why it shows 197kps when we have the 320kps version 

5 In The Morning video is OUT!

a cute girl, not her best [obviously] but it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that she should drop a visual album/XCXtape? It would be pretty interesting since she seems to be writing just about partying, it would be an interesting concept.

giphy.gif

5ITM is the gift that doesn’t stop giving, haters get off this thread !

RT.

The video is so cool, love the way she looks. :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Wow they should rename this site CharliBoards

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

If I'm not wrong I think LIZ left Mad Decent in 2016, also WIRTW was released under Columbia/Sony and now she's with Noteworthy Production

PS: don't forget to stream Super Duper Nova.

She explained it in some interview...I think it was a joint deal, maybe? It was confusing but she laid it all out pretty well. I'm just wondering if she'll be able to put out her good stuff (like the new SOPHIE collab)--I'm guessing if we got Queen of Me and Could U Love Me, though, that she has the rights to a lot of her old music! At least, I hope so.  :ohno: 

speaking of LIZ. She had to leave Columbia records due to when i rule the world floped lol

Is that really what happened? I thought it was because of other stuff, like her manager leaving? Idk, but thought it was something weird, i didn't think it was that....

And on Genius it appears as Tove Lo feat. Alma.

Genius is crowdsourced, that doesn't mean much unless it comes from a reliable source.  :creep: