Fluorine

Charli XCX

Considering that 5ITM and Focus were performed at Reputation Stadium long before released, the song of this month is really late. She's being misterious.................................................. i'm so anxious after all this XCX3 mess, i'm always updating this thread for news. i feel like a junkie

She never performed Focus on the rep tour I don't think?? someone prove me wrong she only performed it first time at FORM and then her pop 2 shows in London and paris? 

She never performed Focus on the rep tour I don't think?? someone prove me wrong she only performed it first time at FORM and then her pop 2 shows in London and paris? 

She didn't performed it before the release, you're right, but she does now. Anyway, she debuted it live at FORM and we still have no sight of anything.............. maybe it's something that already has been performed?

Or probably she doesn't give a damn about the pattern lol i'm perfectionist sorry charley

She didn't performed it before the release, you're right, but she does now. Anyway, she debuted it live at FORM and we still have no sight of anything.............. maybe it's something that already has been performed?

Or probably she doesn't give a damn about the pattern lol i'm perfectionist sorry charley

https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/charli-xcx-33d5dcdd.html

I really don't think she's ever performed focus in the rep tour tho

if the single is blame it on ur love i will be revoking my stan card until the next single

stan card D:

AK-47 is fake guys, i know you won’t believe me but it is :creep:

@whoever did the unreleased masterpost, there is no such thing as the "French EP", it was a joke i believe

Yes, @@Dima it was fake. Why would a 2010 song (Electronique) be on the same EP as a 2015 song (Paris)?

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi