Fluorine

Charli XCX

is it just GNO?? like it won't be taxi obviously but could it be a double single with any of the newer unreleased stuff? her double release for no angel and focus was smart in my opinion

I think we're having a feature in GNO but im still hoping for a b-side tho...

Happy for her she’s releasing one of the songs she’s been wanting out for ages <3

I would now say there’s approx. 4 months left that we’ll get from these monthly singles (to November) and we still have a few songs left. If she’s continuing to single - double single - single pattern we will have 6 songs remaining left that can see a release out of them the 6 that I see being released are;

Taxi

White Mercedes

BIOYL

Party 4 U

And Party Party If She re does it in time like she’s been wanting to do

(These numbers can be interchangeable for whether the singles rollout continues longer and shorter)

Just a thought

giphy.gif

what did she even perform at the party yesterday?

femmebot, vroom vroom, i got it, focus, no angel

some DJ proceeded to play bounce and girls night out right after her set and they were clearly the leaked versions lol

X----into me, into you----X

what did she even perform at the party yesterday?

Vroom Vroom, Delicious, I Got It & No Angel... I think?

Edit: I've seen videos of No Angel but is there any footage of the new bridge? Considering this is the first time she performed it since release...

Vroom Vroom, Delicious, I Got It & No Angel... I think?

Edit: I've seen videos of No Angel but is there any footage of the new bridge? Considering this is the first time she performed it since release...

I didn’t record it because she was lipsyncing to the released song so i didn’t see the point. D: