Fluorine

Charli XCX

It's been out, you probably just didn't know the title so you'd Google it and see it as the main result. :toofunny:

Why has no one ever discusses it tbh :awkney2:

Why has no one ever discusses it tbh :awkney2:

'Cause it's only a minute and fifty seconds long and it's in a hour and a half long, single file mixtape.

No, cuz it's freaking TERRIFYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :ohno:  :hdu:  :biblio:  :noparty:  :magikarp:  :icant:  :derpna2:  :lanasrs: 

I mean, not to brag, but I'm 99% sure I'm the first person to have found it, and I was too creeped out to even download it. X(

Take My Hand.  :teehee:

We sure? 

We sure.  :teehee:

Okay, I'm gonna trust you, b/c of some things I've seen/heard. ;) 

I just wonder how "Black Roses" can be compared to Sky's "Lost In My Bedroom," so I'm super intrigued. 

Okay, I'm gonna trust you, b/c of some things I've seen/heard. ;) 

I just wonder how "Black Roses" can be compared to Sky's "Lost In My Bedroom," so I'm super intrigued. 

Just it being compared to a Sky track makes me love it.

Just it being compared to a Sky track makes me love it.

I know! Ariel is such an impressive producer...I can't wait to hear what he's done, first with Charli, then Vampire Weekend, and (finally) Sky on their respective albums. 

Am I the only one who finds "What I Like" somehow loathable, yet simultaneously cannot stop playing it? I don't want to like it, but I do.  :deadbanana:

I know! Ariel is such an impressive producer...I can't wait to hear what he's done, first with Charli, then Vampire Weekend, and (finally) Sky on their respective albums.

Am I the only one who finds "What I Like" somehow loathable, yet simultaneously cannot stop playing it? I don't want to like it, but I do. :deadbanana:

Yeah I feel the same.

I don't like what they did to her vocals in the chorus.

I'd need to hear the demo :hooker:

BzhmW.png

Totally agree haha. What I Like almost annoys me as I listen to it, but sometimes I just bop my head to it :P It's so girly and cheeky.

Two more things:

-Is there a shorter version/ a solo version of Spoons?

-I looked through the master list and I think the only song I need to hear now is Princess Song so can someone PM me that? :)

H0bDaqU.gif

I looked through the master list and I think the only song I need to hear now is Princess Song so can someone PM me that? :)

I haven't heard that either ;-)