Fluorine

Charli XCX

don't get too excited for the 2018 songs :/ she thinks they leaked + she's over them and has made a lot of new stuff since.

OMG nooooo! I know you must get tired of me saying this, but do we have a chance for WM? It’s just close to my heart & I can’t continue hearing it in potato quality

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

don't get too excited for the 2018 songs :/ she thinks they leaked + she's over them and has made a lot of new stuff since.

I’m so fine with that honestly. We were blessed enough to get official releases of what we did (like GNO and No Angel) I’m done with this trend of continually releasing songs that feel like we already know everything about i want NEW THINGS to get excited over.

H0bDaqU.gif

WOW not to be dramatic but i might unstan for this, can we like get final 320kbps ctmp + music video(if it exists) as a consolation? Im gonna need the new stuff to be out of my head/femmebot/unlock it level good to make up for this actual travesty...