Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Fluorine

Charli XCX

I can'tttttttttttttttttt I'm SIXK of this old SHIT,,, none of this is interesting. We want 2019 material, we want this new vision

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Ughh, I just love her... :defeated: :defeated:  how can you not??

I wonder if she's kinda doing the "summer single" thing again, leading up to the album, or is the album kinda just slowly being dripped out?

she always looks SO good omg

spice is so good, i am OBSESSED. cant wait to hear it in actual HQ (i only have the 160kpps version lol)

Glad to know the video for BIOYL is done and she is just putting the final touches on it. It is doing more or less a steady 200k on spotify everyday and has climbed to number 2 on her top spot song and its number 4 on lizzo top spot song  :flutter: Monthly listeners are increasing slowly, hopefully this keeps ups.

do we know if the album is coming regardless of how her singles perform btw?

Spicy is actually iconic and I’m not here for any of the hate on that track at all, like- are we listening to the same song? The drop is literally so fucking good it makes me want to get my ass to the nearest club and dance all night and pop pills with the bartender. Like,,, it’s that good

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Spicy is actually iconic and I’m not here for any of the hate on that track at all, like- are we listening to the same song? The drop is literally so fucking good it makes me want to get my ass to the nearest club and dance all night and pop pills with the bartender. Like,,, it’s that good

Tea i could also grab a martini and dance during the drop. The song was meant to be funny i think, not her best feature but still a nice song