Fluorine

Charli XCX

It’s premiering rn on Beats 1(even though i’m sure most have already heard it), they’re playing Vroom Vroom! taste. Also they’re is gonna be a little phone interview with Charli

Fuuucckkk i really hope she’s playing dumb about the jam city collab :ohno: not only did BFY confirm it’s her voice, it sounds JUST like her, I would be so shocked if it wasn’t her

Maybe it’s possible she legit does not recognize it, a few reasons why that could be - 1) maybe she recorded the vocals but the instrumental is some kind of remix/edit by Jam City that she hasn’t hear before, and 2) it’s a shitty phone recording of a dj set so the quality makes it hard to hear the song, maybe she can’t tell what song it is

This is probably a reach lol, but I’m desperate for this song to come out, I really hope there’s still a chance...it charli thinks it leaked I’m gonna be so sad :’(

Fuuucckkk i really hope she’s playing dumb about the jam city collab :ohno: not only did BFY confirm it’s her voice, it sounds JUST like her, I would be so shocked if it wasn’t her

Maybe it’s possible she legit does not recognize it, a few reasons why that could be - 1) maybe she recorded the vocals but the instrumental is some kind of remix/edit by Jam City that she hasn’t hear before, and 2) it’s a shitty phone recording of a dj set so the quality makes it hard to hear the song, maybe she can’t tell what song it is

This is probably a reach lol, but I’m desperate for this song to come out, I really hope there’s still a chance...it charli thinks it leaked I’m gonna be so sad :’(

Clearly another "what is Glow?" Situation