Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, abombnd said:

i edited in madison beer and used the final instru here let me pluggin my shite edits

shite edits? your edits are always so on point :sluttybunny:
will you let us download it?

10 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

So, are we all calling the album now "XCX" right? 

:makeup:

i really dont care what anyone says

even if charli herself comes up to my face and say the xcx world name was never real

ill still be using xcx worl 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

3 minutes ago, TRfaraway said:

Something about calling it XCX when there's also a Charli album just sounds correct to me for some reason.  XCX World is more iconic however so idk which to stick with :facepalm:.

I'd feel the same if only Charli would have been released before XCX and not viceversa

22 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

So, are we all calling the album now "XCX" right? 

:makeup:

20 minutes ago, rodamik said:

Mmm I think I'm calling it XCX World (so that's basically still XCX World)

19 minutes ago, PrettyBaby said:

Remains XCX WORLD for me

18 minutes ago, Foxes said:

I have too many scrobbles of it on lastfm as "XCX World" theres no going back now :toofunny:

16 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

nah xcx sounds lame af

15 minutes ago, abombnd said:

yeah im still using xcx world its too iconic not to

11 minutes ago, rare said:

i really dont care what anyone says

even if charli herself comes up to my face and say the xcx world name was never real

ill still be using xcx worl 

8 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

I'm using XCX WORLD too, I already called my overall folder "XCX"

3 minutes ago, TRfaraway said:

Something about calling it XCX when there's also a Charli album just sounds correct to me for some reason.  XCX World is more iconic however so idk which to stick with :facepalm:.

Yeah I also got way too use to XCX World

I guess that's how we are calling it all of us 

But for the record (and the wikis), the original name is XCX. 

I hope someone could come with the final album tracklist (or the last draft Charli had in mind) along with the tracks mastered in HQ. 

1 minute ago, rodamik said:

I'd feel the same if only Charli would have been released before XCX and not viceversa

I agree 

My OCD fucks me up

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Hey everyone, 

Been a long time observer of this thread and finally decided to post something. This month’s flood of leaks have been exciting and a bit inspiring for me. I decided to organize a collection that focuses on many of the ones I love, no matter what album/era/year they belong to. What I’ve come up with is a 4 Part Concept EP Series titled The Party’s Never Over (in the veins of Robyn’s Body Talk). 

It follows the narrative of a party girl on a normal night out when she seemingly finds the love of her life. The relationship becomes toxic from both sides resulting in a devastating break up from our party girl. To help heal, she turns to the one thing that’s never left her…partying.

EP 1: Centers mostly on the SOPHIE/Vroom Vroom era. Really focuses on the party girl getting ready to go out (Helium, Ride, Wanna Get Fucked Up), getting to the club (TKO, Pop The Balloons), & encountering some douchebags (Cool Enough, Taxi)

EP 2: Mix of the SOPHIE/Vroom Vroom/Exchange era with some others sprinkled in from other eras towards the end. The party girl meets that one guy (Hey Boy, Hey Girl). They immediate fall in love (Round & Round), things get physical (Hell Yeah Baby, Dreams, Naked, Sticky) before they fall in love (I Got You, Let U Down)

EP 3: Transition from the first two EPs into the 2018 era. We start out with the party girl bringing toxicity into the relationship (Daddy Knows, Blow Your Mind) and the beginning of the end (Up & Down). Each song here documents a momentarily feeling (Purpose, Cigarettes & Alcohol, 20 Steps, Next Life, 1000 Times) that ultimately leads to the break up (My Heart)

EP 4: Still focuses on the 2018 era with a few pulled from other eras to fit the narrative. Our party girl is low after finding her ex has moved on (Someone New, Liquor, In My Arms). It’s bit of a journey for her (Don’t Call Me Up), but she relies on partying to get her through (Bottles, The Party’s Never Over) before she can make peace with the situation (Happy Now, Never Felt Better). 

I suspect this collection will continue to grow as more songs leak that fit within each EP (stored in a Google Drive for now). Shoutout to whoever created the 24 Hour album art with AG & Charli. Used this as a visual because I was struggling to find something that really fit the story.