Fluorine

Charli XCX

IJDjdksla

aa

u

hfg

'

new fuckin singleeeeeeeeeeee i just caant imagine how perfect it would beeeeeeeee

i've had/going to have a lot of goood music this year, like, charli, beyonce(hopefully), ellie, kelly rowland, ms mr, alunageorge, natalia kills and things that im gonna listen to but im not waiting for like gaga and katy

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

Can't wait to see what she's shooting. :flutter:

I don't know if you feel the same too, but I really don't feel the need to get any new music from her anytime soon. Maybe mid or late next year would be fine, but I still haven't been able to enjoy some of the songs we have to the max or anything near that. We've got like 20 new songs since last year which is nearly two albums already... obviously it's cool to have new music but it's just a thought.

Something really important guys, choose 3 colors that define Charli as a person. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

Purple, Silver, and Orange...anything very '80s. ;)

Pink & Green highlights, with stars and other cosmic bodies too.  :cuteface: 

Yeah, it just would've been nice for somebody to post it here if they seen that clip 'a while ago'.

Like come on.

I wasn't posting at that moment on the thread, like it was when I first searched for her when I downloaded True Romance. :flop:

Any way, in other news, let's start anticipating new music! 

We so far have basically (confirmed) new title, 'I'm Not Sorry'. 

:woot: 

She's for sure been in the studio with Starsmith & William Orbit (though probably not for herself), Dimitri Tikovoi, and....hmm. Who else? Go Gary and the guy who did the theme for 'Community' helped on 'I'm Not Sorry', j.s.y.k. 

The picture of that guy in what, France? I think that's Patrik Berger, but I'm not sure...the quality kinda sucks. :deadbanana:

She's now shooting a video in Japan. 

In a perfect world, she would have been working with Patrik on a remastering of 'Mess', but we all know that won't happen. :(

Any way, in other news, let's start anticipating new music! 

We so far have basically (confirmed) new title, 'I'm Not Sorry'. 

:woot: 

She's for sure been in the studio with Starsmith & William Orbit (though probably not for herself), Dimitri Tikovoi, and....hmm. Who else? Go Gary and the guy who did the theme for 'Community' helped on 'I'm Not Sorry', j.s.y.k. 

The picture of that guy in what, France? I think that's Patrik Berger, but I'm not sure...the quality kinda sucks. :deadbanana:

She's now shooting a video in Japan. 

In a perfect world, she would have been working with Patrik on a remastering of 'Mess', but we all know that won't happen. :(

We should be anticipating her own music + her writing credits on Godney's new album  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

I will die if Britney join on a featuring for her album or Charli appears as a featuring on Britney's  :party:  :party:  :party:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Can't wait to see what she's shooting. :flutter:

I don't know if you feel the same too, but I really don't feel the need to get any new music from her anytime soon. Maybe mid or late next year would be fine, but I still haven't been able to enjoy some of the songs we have to the max or anything near that. We've got like 20 new songs since last year which is nearly two albums already... obviously it's cool to have new music but it's just a thought.

Just for some perspective, imagine what American Beatles fans had to deal with in 1964.

Five albums:

• Meet the Beatles!
  • The Beatles' Second Album
  • A Hard Day's Night
  • Something New
  • Beatles '65

Three non-album singles

• "Twist and Shout" / "There's a Place
  • "Do You Want to Know a Secret" / "Thank You Girl"
  • "Love Me Do" / "P.S. Love You"

A movie: A Hard Day's Night

:oprah2:  :deadbanana:

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

So the new songs, 'I Don't Know Your Name, Chains, Cuts Like Diamonds' are late 2012 or 2013?

We have no idea, but she made it sound like they were much older. Personally, I think 2011, but I have no more reason to think that than anyone else...Charli did, however, emphasize how old they were. :assad:

Speaking of age, though, @@Born To Die has brought to my attention that we really do have no idea how old or young 'I'm Not Sorry' is, so it's very possible it might be an old song after all. Here's what Ludwig had to say about it when asked, though. :ohno: