Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

Ong 6 years? I remember when it dropped I wasn’t too keen on so many features and it was released when I first moved out of home, wow

I remember thinking oh no, we’ve lost her when pop 2 dropped. It was truly ahead of its time and I just wasn’t prepared after what N1A sounded like. 

i got you

uhhhhh uhhhh uhhh uhhhhh uhhhhhh uhhhhhh i got you i got you i got you uhhhh uhhh uhh uhhhhh uhhhh uhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:xcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, davidpowersx said:

Idk if anyone is keen - but here is my folder of live charli performances: https://mega.nz/folder/3swmzTzb#Pzf-yQsO5mQSHbiY4sNeyw

ugh those Exchange videos, the songs sounded so damn good through those recordings, omg miss Taxi, Bounce and No Angel shining so hard 

4 hours ago, davidpowersx said:

Idk if anyone is keen - but here is my folder of live charli performances: https://mega.nz/folder/3swmzTzb#Pzf-yQsO5mQSHbiY4sNeyw

DADDY KNOWS LIVE IN HQ!!!!!!! thank u i have been trying to find this video for literal years

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

5 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

ugh those Exchange videos, the songs sounded so damn good through those recordings, omg miss Taxi, Bounce and No Angel shining so hard 

Pop music was being elevated to cosmic levels, and the labels said no… :krylie:

58 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

grimes-copy-page-0001-copy.jpg

Had nowhere to share this so thought I'd put it here, it's Charli interviewing Grimes for Shut Your Pretty Mouth Issue 4 March 2012

and 7 years later cyber girl in a cyber world happened, someone better set her free :trisha:

57 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

grimes-copy-page-0001-copy.jpg

Had nowhere to share this so thought I'd put it here, it's Charli interviewing Grimes for Shut Your Pretty Mouth Issue 4 March 2012

This is actually kinda crazy, Charli & Grimes from 2012, this is Pre TR & Pre Visions