Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hot In It and Out Out are complete bangers, so this just made me excited to hear the full song thank you 

EDIT: You actually said "Hot Girl" (not Hot In It) but that song is actually a bigger banger than the two I mentioned so my statement stands

3 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

While I agree about the month long rollout being way too long to keep consistent hype, y’all really love to complain about anything… 💀

dont know if this is about my comment prabably not but i was just pointing out how I feel about this era so far, not a complain just not super hyped idk

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I just think it’s boring- I don’t care for her delivery and it reminds me of the hot girl and out out sounds which I never liked on release- I don’t see many pc fans liking it either because it’s not experimental- I think 2009/2010 dance pop/electropop fans will love it.

Music has evolved a lot and house doesn’t cut it anymore, but they’re not going to release the best song as the first single anymore like in 2010

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

Negatively dismissing HIFN as a “minor” or “side” project is so boring. Yawn.

HIFN was and is dope but just a bit messy imo.. not my problem you're so attached to it that u can't take a different opinion luv....

5 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I feel like these same gays who are saying house music is overdone and the album will be bad were just gagging with all of us not even like 3 days ago about boiler room and britpop, but maybe I’m crazy ?

Spring Breakers isn’t house, neither is everything else AG played. 

1 hour ago, Galactic said:

It didn’t ruin anything, the song was  remixed by AG live cause it was unfinished with one verse. She finished the song as a power ballad. Now we have two versions. 

I’m sure the demo from 2017 was meant to sound experimental and was intended for the pop2 mixtape but then was scrapped right??? She then did the ballad to make it more “listener friendly” for the album. 

Either way it has two versions I’m just a hater who preferred the experimental demo more

I’m really enjoying Von Dutch :bop: I hope she drops Spring Breakers as a b side or deluxe track 

or someone leaks it if she’s not doing anything with it 

4 minutes ago, DD said:

I’m sure the demo from 2017 was meant to sound experimental and was intended for the pop2 mixtape but then was scrapped right??? She then did the ballad to make it more “listener friendly” for the album. 

Either way it has two versions I’m just a hater who preferred the experimental demo more

No it wasn’t on the 24 Hour album, it was made after that 

25 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I feel like these same gays who are saying house music is overdone and the album will be bad were just gagging with all of us not even like 3 days ago about boiler room and britpop, but maybe I’m crazy ?

the gays that are complaining are probably the same gays that like Slut Pop (& Miami) :eartha:

37 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

the gays that are complaining are probably the same gays that like Slut Pop (& Miami) :eartha:

Gays who love Slut Pop and Slut Pop: Miami have taste and they love Charli XCX and anything she does. :usrs:

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Von Dutch is not a bad lead at all like cmon yall… it just got a terrible promo but it slaps more than Good Ones and 1999 together

Vd is decent but the tiktok promo ruined all the hype... Lets be honest we cant stand that song anymore. It sounds like the snippet but longer :rip:

Btw good ones n 1999 is way better than that:biblio:

girls i missed a lot theres too much chatter in here for me to keep up with it anymore but anyways

- against my better judgement i preordered the vinyl idgaf charlotte can drain my wallet
- von dutch is an instant classic i LOVE it, dare i say it was worth the wait

Just now, Wait For Life said:

Am I the only one who thinks the Von Dutch release timeline wasn’t that strange 

it really wasnt that bad, i think it was dragged out a bit longer than necessary but im confident we're getting a quality product no matter what

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx