Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 hours ago, charli bby said:

Love Vroom Vroom but my hot take is that I wouldn’t be upset if it was removed from the next tour setlist :et:

This is why this fandom needs to start killing ppl

8 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Possible targets on brat= Lorde, Marina, FKA Twigs, Rina? Though made up sort of, Dua Lipa who doesn’t hang with her anymore 

I thought the fka beef was literally made up by a twitter gay and people just ran with it? Also she was with dua like a month ago..

Anyways can we PLEASE BUY Von Dutch on iTunes?? Atlantic seems to be doing their part by getting the song high positions on major playlists, we need to add SALES to its first week figures. 

It's currently at #46 on US iTunes, it only needs 30 more sales to crack the Top 40. 

Let's goooooo Angels :smirk:

38 minutes ago, twitter said:

I thought the fka beef was literally made up by a twitter gay and people just ran with it? Also she was with dua like a month ago..

Wasn’t it confirmed she unfollowed her or smth idk- she should still diss miss peep 

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Wasn’t it confirmed she unfollowed her or smth idk- she should still diss miss peep 

didn’t dua just say charli and tove lo and her besties 💀 

13 minutes ago, alienprincess said:

didn’t dua just say charli and tove lo and her besties 💀 

No I meant FKA twigs was unfollowed or something- the Dua one was just gags 

But there was a Dua interview recently and she said she had no celebrity friends 💀

Sooooo

11 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

But there was a Dua interview recently and she said she had no celebrity friends 💀

Sooooo

she posted a photo with tove and charli like a couple of weeks ago lmao

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Sooooo

that’s wild :eartha:

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Sooooo

RIP to all her celebrity friends :tommy:

53 minutes ago, twitter said:

Charli the face of New Music Friday, Mint, Dance Generation, and Planet Rave on Spotify 

Atlantic wrote out some checks :smirk:

this may sound dumb but its also an honest question: how impactful can this type of playlisting be? is it a huge deal for her?

9 minutes ago, hellsbbgurl said:

this may sound dumb but its also an honest question: how impactful can this type of playlisting be? is it a huge deal for her?

It's really impactful toward charting on Billboard. The Hot 100 works on a sort of points system. It's a blend of sales (digital and physical), streams (Spotify, Apple, YT, etc.), and radio airplay. Billboard changes the rules pretty frequently, but the breakdown is something like: Airplay 40%, Streams 40%, Sales 20%

Spoiler

They reduced the impact sales have on making a song chart because kpop fans were mass buying music :toofunny:

57 minutes ago, twitter said:

It's really impactful toward charting on Billboard. The Hot 100 works on a sort of points system. It's a blend of sales (digital and physical), streams (Spotify, Apple, YT, etc.), and radio airplay. Billboard changes the rules pretty frequently, but the breakdown is something like: Airplay 40%, Streams 40%, Sales 20%

Hide contents

They reduced the impact sales have on making a song chart because kpop fans were mass buying music :toofunny:

ooh i see it now! makes perfect sense. also i just love how they designed the logo on the "planet rave" playlist on spotify with that cute pic of hers. she is, indeed, mrs. rave herself

thank you for the explanation bestie ♄