Fluorine

Charli XCX

24 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

I'm sorry but as much as I love Dylan Brady he had done the absolute same thing. he hopped on Lucy Liu did 1% of the production and got credited as a producer. but y'all don't seem to dislike him as much.

also I wouldn't call his contributions to songs such a Click ''nothing''. After hearing some solo productions of his it was painfully easy for me to understand what his contributions were. and while they weren't as important as these of A.G and Dylan they were for sure some really interesting and tasteful details.

I can't help but get a feeling that Umru is for Angels what BloodPop is for Little Monsters. And that's really unfair cause Umru is an actually good produder. But anyway I won't go on talking shit about BloodPop cause at the end of the day he produced Grins and that's enough for me to forget about all this other dogshit he produced over the years.

Dylan Brady didn’t tweet and delete the “joke”: I hate when a pop singer wants me to produce music for her but she won’t even have sex with me LMAO

Pretty sure we dodged a nuclear weapon with casting out Umru

19 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

I'm sorry but as much as I love Dylan Brady he had done the absolute same thing. he hopped on Lucy Liu did 1% of the production and got credited as a producer. but y'all don't seem to dislike him as much.

also I wouldn't call his contributions to songs such a Click ''nothing''. After hearing some solo productions of his it was painfully easy for me to understand what his contributions were. and while they weren't as important as these of A.G and Dylan they were for sure some really interesting and tasteful details.

I can't help but get a feeling that Umru is for Angels what BloodPop is for Little Monsters. And that's really unfair cause Umru is an actually good produder. But anyway I won't go on talking shit about BloodPop cause at the end of the day he produced Grins and that's enough for me to forget about all this other dogshit he produced over the years.

If you like umru that’s cool and all but saying Dylan is the equivalent of umru adding 1% is just not it.

Dylan’s Peace & Love EP is miles above umru’s first EP (opinion sure but iykyk)

and Dylan has solo produced a ton of work for other artists that genuinely sounds great.

i can’t say the same for umru, but i guess you have to be into his style to get it - which it seems a lot of us are not into that

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

UMRU wanted Charlis taco?

Or he wanted another pc music singer’s or it was a bad 19 year old insecure straight male’s version of a joke. Either way I should’ve saved the screen shot instead of letting him delete the tweet and go unnoticed. 

1 hour ago, Galactic said:

Dylan Brady didn’t tweet and delete the “joke”: I hate when a pop singer wants me to produce music for her but she won’t even have sex with me LMAO

Pretty sure we dodged a nuclear weapon with casting out Umru

He said that????:toofunny:

5 minutes ago, twitter said:

Do we think this will be an arena tour? most likely, right? 

God I hope not. The best part of her live shows is how intimate they are. Especially if this is gonna be a club centric album.

23 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

God I hope not. The best part of her live shows is how intimate they are. Especially if this is gonna be a club centric album.

I just don't think she can do smaller venues anymore, especially if she's co-heading with Troye. With arenas, ideally the entire floor would be a GA pit and they'd leave the assigned seats in the higher levels. Gaga did that with ArtRave

1 minute ago, twitter said:

I just don't think she can do smaller venues anymore, especially if she's co-heading with Troye. With arenas, ideally the entire floor would be a GA pit and they'd leave the assigned seats in the higher levels. Gaga did that with ArtRave

Arena GA pit prices don’t line up with smaller venue prices :(

This angel is praying the troye joint tour is just a rumor for the sake of my wallet.

55 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

she can't sell out an arena, it's going to be a kim situation all over again 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

1 minute ago, Ceremonials said:

she can't sell out an arena, it's going to be a kim situation all over again 

I thought that's why they'd want the troye co-headline... They each sell out 5k venues, together they can sell out 10k capacity arenas and their fanbases overlap 

2 hours ago, rollwithme said:

If you like umru that’s cool and all but saying Dylan is the equivalent of umru adding 1% is just not it.

Dylan’s Peace & Love EP is miles above umru’s first EP (opinion sure but iykyk)

and Dylan has solo produced a ton of work for other artists that genuinely sounds great.

i can’t say the same for umru, but i guess you have to be into his style to get it - which it seems a lot of us are not into that

when I talked about Dylan adding 1%, I was pretty specifically and solely referring to the production on Lucy Liu. Umru's production is all over the track while Dylan's contributions sound nonexistent at best. If we didn't have the credits no one could have guessed that Dylan had any kind of involvement on Lucy Liu. It just seems a bit hypocritical to me, talking shit about Umru doing ''nothing at all'' and having the ''audacity'' to call himself a producer on I Got It and Click when (whether you enjoy it or not) what he did on these two tracks is painfully easy to recognize by anybody who has ever listened to a solo project of his, but when Dylan has production credits on song which at the end of the day sounds absolutely nothing like his work (Lucy Liu) it's totally fine. 

Otherwise I'm not arguing anything. Dylan is a much superior to Umru. His solo projects and productions for 100 gecs and others are actually above anything Umru has ever put out. But as I producer myself I get really irritated when people use the fact that most of the time Umru co-produces with others to miscredit his production. There's nothing wrong with not liking Umru's production but trying to miscredit his work is insanely fucked up and many Angels online seem to constantly do it. At the end of the day there's nothing wrong with co-producing with others especially when you have a production style as distinctive as Umru's. No matter how many people he co-produced with whenever I hear a song he had involvement in I can immediately tell. 

Having heard Umru's solo EP and his work with Charli was enough for me to know in which tracks from Dorian Electra's My Agenda he had an involvement. Whether you like his production or not I think that you can't deny how instantly recognizable it is. And I personally consider that to be a success. 

9 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

when I talked about Dylan adding 1%, I was pretty specifically and solely referring to the production on Lucy Liu. Umru's production is all over the track while Dylan's contributions sound nonexistent at best. If we didn't have the credits no one could have guessed that Dylan had any kind of involvement on Lucy Liu. It just seems a bit hypocritical to me, talking shit about Umru doing ''nothing at all'' and having the ''audacity'' to call himself a producer on I Got It and Click when (whether you enjoy it or not) what he did on these two tracks is painfully easy to recognize by anybody who has ever listened to a solo project of his, but when Dylan has production credits on song which at the end of the day sounds absolutely nothing like his work (Lucy Liu) it's totally fine. 

Otherwise I'm not arguing anything. Dylan is a much superior to Umru. His solo projects and productions for 100 gecs and others are actually above anything Umru has ever put out. But as I producer myself I get really irritated when people use the fact that most of the time Umru co-produces with others to miscredit his production. There's nothing wrong with not liking Umru's production but trying to miscredit his work is insanely fucked up and many Angels online seem to constantly do it. At the end of the day there's nothing wrong with co-producing with others especially when you have a production style as distinctive as Umru's. No matter how many people he co-produced with whenever I hear a song he had involvement in I can immediately tell. 

Having heard Umru's solo EP and his work with Charli was enough for me to know in which tracks from Dorian Electra's My Agenda he had an involvement. Whether you like his production or not I think that you can't deny how instantly recognizable it is. And I personally consider that to be a success. 

plus Dylan didn’t make a rape joke about women in the music business 

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Rumour on the streets is Charlis having a joint tour with a BSrpHHi.png

where did that rumor come from?

anyways IF it is troye, thats actually a smart move for both of them. their fanbases have a major overlap and financially it just sounds smart.

i like troye, but i would die for something like this with, i dunno, robyn or shygirl... actually more fitting for what she's going for with brat