Fluorine

Charli XCX

24 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

what happened what did i missed

not the hating just cuz she posted a tiktok

she text a link with guess whattttt :)) which redirected us to a tiktok of charli and 3 backup dancers (:teehee:) singing along to von dutch

15 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

she text a link with guess whattttt :)) which redirected us to a tiktok of charli and 3 backup dancers (:teehee:) singing along to von dutch

i assume the link was presave/360_brat/charlixcx.com cuz if it wasnt i dont see the reason for the hate?

source.gif

1 hour ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

i assume the link was presave/360_brat/charlixcx.com cuz if it wasnt i dont see the reason for the hate?

no literally the link was to the tiktok (#1/1XXX von dutch tiktoks)

1 hour ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

we’re annoyed bc she texted us a tiktok, which most of her dedicated fans would have already seen on her social media. she’s done it a few times, it’s frustrating bc most people were under the impression that the text feature for this era would be for important announcements /tea/bts/exclusive/etc

2 hours ago, blameitonme said:

we’re annoyed bc she texted us a tiktok, which most of her dedicated fans would have already seen on her social media. she’s done it a few times, it’s frustrating bc most people were under the impression that the text feature for this era would be for important announcements /tea/bts/exclusive/etc

i get it but i would be more upset than mad at her

source.gif

I'm pretty sure Spring Breakers will be the third track on the Von dutch 7'' vinyl. 

even tho the 2 tracks won't be available on streaming by Friday (The USB and 7" Vinyl product pages both say they will ship on March 15 and arrive before all the tracks are released digitally, which rules out a digital release for this Friday. Most likely we'll see them on streaming sometime next week) I hope that we will get to know what songs are on there by then

honestly, i wanna be with u is one of her very best songs and the fact that it is never gonna be officially released is something that will forever sadden me. like, it is just TOO good. 

11 minutes ago, hellsbbgurl said:

honestly, i wanna be with u is one of her very best songs and the fact that it is never gonna be officially released is something that will forever sadden me. like, it is just TOO good. 

it's sooo good it's crazy how a synth carries so much EMOTION it literally sounds like it's crying in desperation, it gives me chills :wowcry:

2 hours ago, twitter said:

it's sooo good it's crazy how a synth carries so much EMOTION it literally sounds like it's crying in desperation, it gives me chills :wowcry:

yesssss! also, her delivery on "everything i did makes no sense, always listen to the voices in my head" and how the whole song explodes by the end in a cathartic moment... truly peak charli

5 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

I'm pretty sure Spring Breakers will be the third track on the Von dutch 7'' vinyl. 

even tho the 2 tracks won't be available on streaming by Friday (The USB and 7" Vinyl product pages both say they will ship on March 15 and arrive before all the tracks are released digitally, which rules out a digital release for this Friday. Most likely we'll see them on streaming sometime next week) I hope that we will get to know what songs are on there by then

Just double checked and the USB gets shipped out the 22nd, based on the website in the US store. The vinyl says the 15th. So I’m assuming the end of the month for streaming. Not sure why the dates/description are different. Vinyl says it will ship and arrive before they get released to streaming, usb just says it will ship before release. Doesn’t say arrive before release. Possibly to keep the hq digital files from being posted before release.