Fluorine

Charli XCX

Idk, I kind of think AG flopped on this one. I already felt like the drop on that final chorus was subpar on the original, but the one on the remix is worse? Let's hope Britpop will be better...

I do like the new lyrics with Adison Rae and the call out of toxic "fans" at the end though.

The original did grow on me, so maybe the remix will too, I'm still listening to it

theory:

The Joel Corry Remix of Good Ones (the first remix of Good Ones we ever got) came out on the 4th of October 2021, exactly one month before the release of New Shapes (which came out on the 4th of November 2021) 

the VD remix with AR and A.G came out today on the 22th of March 2024

the 22th of April is a Friday and a second single release on the latter-half of April is almost guaranteed at this point

will the second single come out in the 22th of April (mark my words)

tbh I find it pretty realistic and possible  

3 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

theory:

The Joel Corry Remix of Good Ones (the first remix of Good Ones we ever got) came out on the 4th of October 2021, exactly one month before the release of New Shapes (which came out on the 4th of November 2021) 

the VD remix with AR and A.G came out today on the 22th of March 2024

the 22th of April is a Friday and a second single release on the latter-half of April is almost guaranteed at this point

will the second single come out in the 22th of April (mark my words)

tbh I find it pretty realistic and possible  

Super realistic. Atlantic is literally copy and pasting the Crash release schedule onto the Brat era. That what makes the August 2024 album release rumors extremely likely, unfortunately 

Just now, twitter said:

Super realistic. Atlantic is literally copy and pasting the Crash release schedule onto the Brat era. That what makes the August 2024 album release rumors extremely likely, unfortunately 

yeah unfortunately the best we can hope is a late July release (if we're extremely lucky)