Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, twitter said:

And if I said A.G. had the weakest set of the night??? :diva:

you'd be right... but he was still great!! thing is: george and easyfun were just ethereally good

Just now, hellsbbgurl said:

you'd be right... but he was still great!! thing is: george and easyfun were just ethereally good

Yeah, AG wasn't even bad, everyone else was just THAT good. Easyfun murked the hell out of those decks it was soo crazy!!!

It was all SO good. Even the audio mastering is perfect. It sounds insane on a car stereo. Booming bass and crispy highs. I do wish they would've tilted the camera a bit lower to show the decks more, but that's my literal only complaint about it all

Just now, twitter said:

It was all SO good. Even the audio mastering is perfect. It sounds insane on a car stereo. Booming bass and crispy highs. I do wish they would've tilted the camera a bit lower to show the decks more, but that's my literal only complaint about it all

I would have liked to see more of Charli & Addison during 2 die 4 but that’s my only complaint

10 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

AG needs to stop being afraid of bass. His set just didn’t fit with the vibe of the other sets. (Still love our king tho)

I kind of took it all as like 3 different sides of Charli’s sound - all the different styles.

On 3/28/2024 at 5:13 PM, track10482984928 said:

here is the party girl boiler room album (ripped by me)

all tracks are ID'd (currently unreleased tracks are just down as ID in the format of actual boiler room releases). Album art also in the style of BR releases Tracks ripped from the YouTube upload (highest q possible)

video

thank u so much for splitting the set up! looks so good personalized in itunes

Spoiler

o9N8e0r.png

3FipkBj.png