Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm so happy for Charli and seeing her do all of these TV performances the other day. Does anyone know how the album sales are? I dont think its sold a lot but I'm wondering

Charli is being so good to us with talk of new music and other collaborations/whatnot even after the release of Sucker :)

this post is such a mess but the last thing i wanna say is i HOPE Midnight or Mess or something old leaks soon. I still need those in my life

HDD Predicted Charli would sell 24-27k copies within the first week (and would have about 3k streams)

qqAZ3mU.png

I think I actually like the clean version of BTR better. The rollercoaster lyric is kinda kool.

I agree, I like the rollercoaster lyric but I prefer "getting high and getting wrecked" as opposed to "getting loud and getting legs" (:wtf:). Now if only someone made a version that mixed the two...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I agree, I like the rollercoaster lyric but I prefer "getting high and getting wrecked" as opposed to "getting loud and getting legs" ( :wtf:). Now if only someone made a version that mixed the two...

loud and laced*

lABVyGE.png

I like the explicit/original way better. Roller-coaster till we die is just... idk  :eek:

If it were the original lyric fine but it's such an obvious censor of "coming up" which I don't even think is that bad. And the lyrics are already cheesy enough as it is without removing all the drug references that make it psuedo-cool.

The shoot is amazing though, I LOVE that picture of Charli with the rose from Rolling Stone. And I love Marina but has she met Terry? I don't know if it's really our place to judge. Charli knows plenty of people including Sky who have worked with Terry before. We don't really know anything compared to the people in the industry. 

The shoot is amazing though, I LOVE that picture of Charli with the rose from Rolling Stone. And I love Marina but has she met Terry? I don't know if it's really our place to judge. Charli knows plenty of people including Sky who have worked with Terry before. We don't really know anything compared to the people in the industry.

Idk dozens of allegations of sexual things revolving around Terry and his friends for years....

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I've never heard of Terry Richardson. Charli probably doesn't know much about him either or just doesn't care. I honestly don't think she has very many moral standards when it comes to who she works with. I mean, she just called Iggy Azalea a classy lady not too long ago.  :toofunny: Lady Gaga had no problem with collaborating with a man who had sex with and urinated on a 14 year old girl. There is proof R. Kelly married Aaliyah when she was 15, but he's been given a pass by the whole industry. Charli loved Snoop Lion until he dissed Iggy even though he constantly raps about bitches and hoes and brags about being a pimp, but she's supposed to be a feminist. That's the way it goes in Hollyweird. Even in the general public, there are a lot of fake feminists out there. I think people confuse championing girl power with feminism.