Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just got mine from Target! They had to get it from the back. The album has stickers inside, and the booklet opens into a "sucker" poster. Only complaint? The Target version (at least mine) fucking beeped out the fucks in Sucker. :facepalm:

wait did you buy the explicit version?!

H0bDaqU.gif

wait did you buy the explicit version?!

I just got the version they brought out to me. I've never known Target to sell clean ones (unlike Godforsaken Walmart). It's not marked clean or edited anywhere, and I actually haven't seen any copies of sucker online with the 'parental advisory' sticker. Only 'fuck' in sucker was beeped out, no other words. Another kinda weird thing though is that the cover art doesn't have her name at the top like all the digital covers.

2dt29zc.jpg

I just got the version they brought out to me. I've never known Target to sell clean ones (unlike Godforsaken Walmart). It's not marked clean or edited anywhere, and I actually haven't seen any copies of sucker online with the 'parental advisory' sticker. Only 'fuck' in sucker was beeped out, no other words. Another kinda weird thing though is that the cover art doesn't have her name at the top like all the digital covers.

i think the no name is normal, its like that everywhere

qqAZ3mU.png

Hm that's strange. And annoying. Ugh.

H0bDaqU.gif

Just got mine from Target! They had to get it from the back. The album has stickers inside, and the booklet opens into a "sucker" poster. Only complaint? The Target version (at least mine) fucking beeped out the fucks in Sucker. :facepalm:

any chance you could rip it and send it to me? :defeated: 

lABVyGE.png

Are all Target versions clean? Mine doesn't have an explicit sticker. Online it says neither explicit nor clean. Not sure if I would keep it if it were clean.

I asked when I went in and it appears they're only carrying the one version, which is mostly explicit but for the title track. Someone please tell me this is different on other versions of the CD, I need that song in some 320 realness