Fluorine

Charli XCX

You know, Charli talked about the Gwen track being kinda spliced together, not re-recorded by Gwen...Do we have a real collaboration? :crying:

If Gwen hits us with a (feat. Charli XCX) i'm going to SHIT my pants.

And lord help the both of them if they deliver something that is whack because I will seriously cry. 

Can someone please help me? What quality should the True Romance "outtakes" be, as in, Interior, Don't Know Your Name, Heartbreak High, Cuts Like Diamonds, and Chains? Does anyone have the latter five untouched from how they leaked? :)

And what quality should Simply Irresistible be? It was uploaded to Soundcloud right, so 128? Does anyone have an original rip of that?

Thank you!!

I'm in love with Sucker. I think Need Ur Love is my favourite.

I'm so happy for Charli and seeing her do all of these TV performances the other day. Does anyone know how the album sales are? I dont think its sold a lot but I'm wondering

Charli is being so good to us with talk of new music and other collaborations/whatnot even after the release of Sucker :)

this post is such a mess but the last thing i wanna say is i HOPE Midnight or Mess or something old leaks soon. I still need those in my life

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Can someone please help me? What quality should the True Romance "outtakes" be, as in, Interior, Don't Know Your Name, Heartbreak High, Cuts Like Diamonds, and Chains? Does anyone have the latter five untouched from how they leaked? :)

And what quality should Simply Irresistible be? It was uploaded to Soundcloud right, so 128? Does anyone have an original rip of that?

Thank you!!

I'm in love with Sucker. I think Need Ur Love is my favourite.

Interior is 160

The latter 4 in 320 from the publishing site

BzhmW.png

i've got the clean version of the album in 320 (with the "rollercoaster till we die" version of BTR) if anyone wants it

YES YES YES YES PLEASE

oh, and charli's looking a little tired. :ohno: i hope she's okay and not too stressed out

lABVyGE.png