Fluorine

Charli XCX

She SLAYED a Break the Rules on SNL! It was less theatrical and more like her real stage presence live, and it SLAYED so hard her vocals were on point and even my room mate who doesn't really care for her said she sounded really good!

She did! And the outfit was on point. But I am so tired of Boom Clap :crying:

Wish she sang need ur luv or doing it instead of boom clap but her performance was great

Wish she sang need ur luv or doing it instead of boom clap but her performance was great

She looks so bomb.

tumblr_ngkaw2CR3W1tisdnno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ngk7w4DiCO1tisdnno1_1280.jpg

her tits

I actually missed this part but my room mate saw her do Boom Clap and told me the outfit was atrocious... I don't think its that bad but.. I see where she's coming from.

But she said she liked her outfit for Break the Rules! lol

Edit: maybe she's tryig to bring boobs back! It's been all about ass lately. I don't think anyone's focusing on boobs anymore!

Edit again: lol that her band has to have super unsexy costuming for this one.. :<

Do we know exactly which songs from the original punk album she recorded with Berger survived? Like, how much of it was actually scrapped? I feel like much of it could have been repurposed for Sucker before the sweeter stuff was added. 

Do we know exactly which songs from the original punk album she recorded with Berger survived? Like, how much of it was actually scrapped? I feel like much of it could have been repurposed for Sucker before the sweeter stuff was added. 

Only registered titles that seem rather punk-y are the German-titled "ICH KRIEG DICH" AND "FRISS MEINE SHORTS", there's obviously "Mow That Lawn", a few more Snuffed by the Yakuza covers supposedly, an old version of Gold Coins probably, ya know.

X----into me, into you----X