Fluorine

Charli XCX

thanks. I hope we get Atomic in full as it is amazing and it reminds me of the song Atomic by Blondie for some reason. Do you know where i could find an image of Charli and Brooke when they performed live? I think it was on tumblr but I cant seem to find it any where else. :)

Songs stupid as hell. It samples Fancy, so I think that's the only reason.

wow that makes so much sense, when i heard it i literally thought it was a fancy rip off

im nervous to see charlis setlist tonight!!!!!! i hope she adds hanging around

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Do you guys know any info on the songs "Soda Pop" and "I'm Not Sorry"?

b isn't soda pop a Britney song?

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★

registered around the time True Romance was released, Gary Go and Ludwig Goransson worked on it

a fan tweeted Ludwig who said it might be released in the future and had no idea it was registered

on an unrelated note, Charli is created as writing part of Classic Man by Jidenna, her Gwen songs are all registered and Atomic was registered sometime right before the Doing It remix was logged

The Gwen songs are registered? I only knew about Hell Yeah Baby

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★

Hard 2 Love is the other

Registered like... On ascap?

WHAT IS THIS HOLY SHIT I NEED THE DEMO

It's the punk album version, I guess.

CKfxWanVEAESCp0.png

Setlist for charli & jack do america.. she didnt cover a song and didnt use the money gun either :/

but.. she said she was gonna do The Bad Touch....

408X4j8.png

lABVyGE.png

Ugh she keeps on removing True Romance songs  :defeated:  I hope she'll stop doing Fancy on her next tour

but Fancy is SO good when she does it tho. hell, I'd love it if there was a punk version of the GTA remix on the punk album.

lABVyGE.png