Fluorine

Charli XCX

She literally just looks done with everything. gurl needs to rest af and finally do what she wants to do!

Omg my heart feels so weird watching this :( I enjoy her work so much and I feel sad watching her talking like that :( she's such an amazing artist and I adore her personality :( ❤️ justice for a true Tomance

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★

honestly i dont give a fuck what she does for the next album, i just want her to be happy making it + promoting it. i hope it gets her the /true/ fame that she wants and i hope it pulls her out of these deep sadness.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I think she's working with Teddybears, that disco ball looking bear head is similar to things they wear onstage and I don't think it's just coincidence

who? 

lABVyGE.png

who? 

a Swedish band, 2 of the members are currently well known producers Joakim Ahlund and Klas Ahlund (who have worked with Robyn, Britney, Kesha, Madonna, Tove Lo and Katy Perry)

teddybears1.jpg

BzhmW.png

a Swedish band, 2 of the members are currently well known producers Joakim Ahlund and Klas Ahlund (who have worked with Robyn, Britney, Kesha, Madonna, Tove Lo and Katy Perry)

teddybears1.jpg

omggggg yeeessssss

lABVyGE.png

teddybears1.jpg

Yeah she even tagged one of them on her Instagram post

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★

I think she's working with Teddybears, that disco ball looking bear head is similar to things they wear onstage and I don't think it's just coincidence

teddybears1.jpg

Joakim (who sometimes goes by Jocke) co-wrote or produced that "Diamonds" demo.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I'm excited for new music from her but I'd rather her wait, take some time for herself, work hard on the next album but at a healthy pace, and release something she's genuinely proud of and loves. Thats how we got her best music (True Romance).

I'm excited for new music from her but I'd rather her wait, take some time for herself, work hard on the next album but at a healthy pace, and release something she's genuinely proud of and loves. Thats how we got her best music (True Romance).

she likes to work fast, if she records it and works now theres ALWAYS gonna be delays and work later on... i dont expect this album until end of 2016 honestly.. she'll take her time lmao

like i feel like being in the studio is good for her and not as strenuous and tiring as touring and promoting etc

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg