Fluorine

Charli XCX

charli hung out with zee the other day. been waiting for them to work with eachother for years now :defeated:

It was today! Well, it's 1 am now but yesterday whatever. I believe it was a Spice Girls reunion thingy?

It's already been a while since ab said they were collabing, so I hope it already happened. Lol, I am anxious every day that passes cause I feel like they could start beefing over any petty thing and the collab would be cancelled.

It was today! Well, it's 1 am now but yesterday whatever. I believe it was a Spice Girls reunion thingy?

It's already been a while since ab said they were collabing, so I hope it already happened. Lol, I am anxious every day that passes cause I feel like they could start beefing over any petty thing and the collab would be cancelled.

pfft, they won't beef. charli knows how she is and is probably scared of saying anything that zee might misinterpret. :rip:

i think the song already happened. i hope it's for charli's album tbh.

lABVyGE.png

the masterpost will be posted on tumblr. please give me a follow at least for all the hard work i've put into this because i had to go through this whole thread and other websites to compile an almost complete list. if i am missing anything please let me know and i can edit it.

my tumblr is angeldelamour.tumblr.com

the masterpost will be up in a few hours because i'm choosing artwork and everything.  i'll post n the forum when the masterpost is done.

the masterpost will be posted on tumblr. please give me a follow at least for all the hard work i've put into this because i had to go through this whole thread and other websites to compile an almost complete list. if i am missing anything please let me know and i can edit it.

my tumblr is angeldelamour.tumblr.com

the masterpost will be up in a few hours because i'm choosing artwork and everything.  i'll post n the forum when the masterpost is done.

followed you! excited for this masterpost, haha

lABVyGE.png

I just realized that this thread is the most viewed thread in the Entertainment section, with 434.000+ views :rip: #2 on the list is Sky Ferreira's thread with "only" 150.000 views... damn.

In comparison, the most viewed thread in the News section is the Honeymoon discussion thread with 722.000+ views, and then the Ultraviolence one with 382.000+ views... And this is supposed to be a Lana forum, hahah. Queen Charli keeps winning. :legend:

edit: I just looked more into it, and I think the Charli XCX thread is the #2 most viewed thread on this forum in general. :rip: 

lABVyGE.png

I just realized that this thread is the most viewed thread in the Entertainment section, with 434.000+ views :rip: #2 on the list is Sky Ferreira's thread with "only" 150.000 views... damn.

In comparison, the most viewed thread in the News section is the Honeymoon discussion thread with 722.000+ views, and then the Ultraviolence one with 382.000+ views... And this is supposed to be a Lana forum, hahah. Queen Charli keeps winning. :legend:

edit: I just looked more into it, and I think the Charli XCX thread is the #2 most viewed thread on this forum in general. :rip:

wow slay a bit Charli Boards

H0bDaqU.gif