Fluorine

Charli XCX

Are there other SOPHIE collabs that we have live recordings of that weren't released on the EP? I need them. I know about "Round and Round" but I feel like there was other like Girls Night Out or something...?

yeah, Girls Night Out + Round and Round are the only ones we haven't gotten a studio version of as of right now.

lABVyGE.png

It has more replayability than the EP tbh. I don't know if I'd be confident in saying it's better though.

I really don't like PC music and I tried, so.... I only like Vroom Vroom and Trophy from the EP and they are a 7.5/10 at best imo  :pft:

I wanna like her next album but I'm scared that I won't 

UM7JOQb.gif

does anyone else stan remixes? I'd love to discuss her best :fabcat:

By song (and only officially released mixes):

Stay Away...none of them

Nuclear Seasons...none of them

You're the One (Blood Orange Remix)

You (MS MR Remix)

What I Like (Blood Diamond Remix)

SuperLove (Yeasayer Remix)

Boom Clap...none of them

Break the Rules (ODESZA Remix)

Doing It (AG Cook Remix)

Famous (Rivrs Remix)

Also I'm thankful we have bootlegs of her show at Webster Hall, Lolla and Glasto 2015

BzhmW.png

By song (and only officially released mixes):

Stay Away...none of them

Nuclear Seasons...none of them

You're the One (Blood Orange Remix)

You (MS MR Remix)

What I Like (Blood Diamond Remix)

SuperLove (Yeasayer Remix)

Boom Clap...none of them

Break the Rules (ODESZA Remix)

Doing It (AG Cook Remix)

Famous (Rivrs Remix)

omg.... I mean I'm happy you like so many remixes but what about You're the One (Loadstar, St. Lucia, Climbers?????) or Boom Clap (Aeroplane or Cahill) OR the absolute eargasm that is Wideboys remixing Famous???? anywayz

H0bDaqU.gif

omg.... I mean I'm happy you like so many remixes but what about You're the One (Loadstar, St. Lucia, Climbers?????) or Boom Clap (Aeroplane or Cahill) OR the absolute eargasm that is Wideboys remixing Famous???? anywayz

I didn't like the Boom Clap remixes and Wideboys remix because I like tracks that retain the lyrical mood but reimagine the instrumental. I don't like very clubby remixes of songs.

the remix of You're the One I listed maintains the brooding sense of the original while adding a distant urgency

BzhmW.png

I didn't like the Boom Clap remixes and Wideboys remix because I like tracks that retain the lyrical mood but reimagine the instrumental. I don't like very clubby remixes of songs.

the remix of You're the One I listed maintains the brooding sense of the original while adding a distant urgency

ah, I gotcha. well I do love the Blood Orange mix - it's great. I just happen to be a Sucker (no pun intended) for deep house/club stuff too.

H0bDaqU.gif

i stan for the Stay Away (Salem's Angel Remix) and the Jungle (Phaeleh Remix)

yesssssss the Salem remix is LIFE, so witchy and dark. One of my faves. Also I don't even think of Jungle as a remix since it literally is the main mix to our sad ears. sigh.

H0bDaqU.gif

Deleted the Vroom Vroom ep off my phone because all of the songs are ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ to me. Vroom Vroom is making me realize that Sucker was not nearly such a step down from True Romance like I originally thought it was.

Nothing scares me anymore.

Deleted the Vroom Vroom ep off my phone because all of the songs are ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ to me. Vroom Vroom is making me realize that Sucker was not nearly such a step down from True Romance like I originally thought it was.

You might wanna consider being a fan of another artist then?

X----into me, into you----X