Fluorine

Charli XCX

does anyone want to share it with someone who lives in the shitty australian timezone and is asleep when the rest of the world is awake af????? ilyyyyyy

It's literally still up and available for download....

Wow I love it. Thank god we're getting it in hq soon.

I feel like I haven't even kept up at all with "unreleased"/non-album whatever

tumblr_o5enpuWqzF1qcholvo1_1280.jpg

and her officially released features.

Am I missing anything?

Am I missing anything?

The only Charli's masterpost links i found are really out of date, can you zip this, please?  :(

Am I missing anything?

you're missing alot of stuff. I'm trying my best to compile a master post of everything we have of charli that is accessible and available to everyone. It should be done by the end of this week.

TODAY IS THREE YEARS SINCE TRUE ROMANCE!!!!!!!

That album changed my life so much and I still consider it to be one of the best records ever released.

It's so, so good. I have so many important memories with that album. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

I'm super interested in seeing what I'm missing so I'm looking forward to your post @@bigdopebaby

1. Can someone send me the best audio we have of Round and Round? I know for sure I'm at least missing that

2. Do we have Explode untagged yet or is it still unleaked?

P.S. I watched Melissa McCarthy's new film "The Boss" the other day and all of Charli's cover of "Money (That's What I Want)" plays during the middle of the movie and I was dyingggggggggggg I love that song

H0bDaqU.gif

The Heartbreaks and Earthquakes, Super Ultra, and True Romance was and still is my favorite era. It really had a huge impact on my life and the aesthetics inspired my creativity and my own style. i love charli so much. Happy 3years of True Romance 

I'm super interested in seeing what I'm missing so I'm looking forward to your post @@bigdopebaby

1. Can someone send me the best audio we have of Round and Round? I know for sure I'm at least missing that

2. Do we have Explode untagged yet or is it still unleaked?

P.S. I watched Melissa McCarthy's new film "The Boss" the other day and all of Charli's cover of "Money (That's What I Want)" plays during the middle of the movie and I was dyingggggggggggg I love that song

1. I'd like that too!!

2. Still only tagged...... It's such a good song though.

But hey, was The Boss any good? The reviews have been awful, but I love Melissa. :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

1. I'd like that too!!

2. Still only tagged...... It's such a good song though.

But hey, was The Boss any good? The reviews have been awful, but I love Melissa. :toofunny:

ah well we only have to wait 3 weeks at most. I'm not even listening to it until it's untagged.

and yeah I really liked the movie! It wasn't my favorite Melissa movie, but I love every single film she does. I still laughed a ton.

H0bDaqU.gif

ah well we only have to wait 3 weeks at most. I'm not even listening to it until it's untagged.

and yeah I really liked the movie! It wasn't my favorite Melissa movie, but I love every single film she does. I still laughed a ton.

nice, I should check it out then!

ugh, i'm super excited about Explode untagged in HQ :flutter: hopefully it'll leak soon!

lABVyGE.png