Fluorine

Charli XCX

found the hand in the fire vinyl for like $10... i think imma buy it bc i love that song so much 

haha, i know, right?! it's so cheap! i bought one a week ago, so i'm waiting for mine to arrive. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

haha, i know, right?! it's so cheap! i bought one a week ago, so i'm waiting for mine to arrive. :flutter:

I'm trying to decide between this and the Falling Apart EP thing by Emile Haynie. It's signed (which idgaf about) but it has Wait For Life on it, which is the only song I care about it. It's also around $10.... idkkk

FzytWEW.png

I'm trying to decide between this and the Falling Apart EP thing by Emile Haynie. It's signed (which idgaf about) but it has Wait For Life on it, which is the only song I care about it. It's also around $10.... idkkk

get both tbh. Falling Apart is always on sale here, lmao

lABVyGE.png

explain hoe 

I think he means one of the songtitles are fake. Dirty Elvis Fantasy was a song he leaked which actually turned out to be MMITPM. I could be wrong tho

RVhKIwP.gif

I think he means one of the songtitles are fake. Dirty Elvis Fantasy was a song he leaked which actually turned out to be MMITPM. I could be wrong tho

oh yeah i know i remember

i just wanna know which ones

whatever idgaf about the song titles just leak em 

Was the Vroom Vroom CD release a lie? It's the 25th

It's still the 24th here in the US but like idt anywhere except Wiki says it was gonna be a CD? Idk on her press release it says "‘VROOM VROOM EP’ IMPACTING ON MARCH 25TH (AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE/STREAM ON FRIDAY 26TH FEBRUARY)" I don't know..................It's been on my mind a lot.

Still the 24th in the US and just barely after 1 in the UK

It's still the 24th here in the US but like idt anywhere except Wiki says it was gonna be a CD? Idk on her press release it says "‘VROOM VROOM EP’ IMPACTING ON MARCH 25TH (AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE/STREAM ON FRIDAY 26TH FEBRUARY)" I don't know..................It's been on my mind a lot.

Alright, alright, but I though the 25th would mean the 25th in each time zone..... How normal CD releases happen here? It's the 25th here so Birdy's new album is out on CD here right now, but it's not out for you. I expected it to be the same story here

FzytWEW.png