Fluorine

Charli XCX

Body of my own pls

most sucker demos that i have aren't that much different than the album versions, body of my own is only missing some mastering and vocal effects.

same for first mix demo of london queen and like break the rules sound so close to the mastered versions. break the rules only has 'i'm in the sky, bitch don't kill my vibe' instead of 'you catch my eye, bitch you wanna fly'.

i can't spot the differences.

most sucker demos that i have aren't that much different than the album versions, body of my own is only missing some mastering and vocal effects.

same for first mix demo of london queen and like break the rules sound so close to the mastered versions. break the rules only has 'bitch don't kill my vibe' instead of 'bitch you wanna fly'.

you should make a zip of untagged demos and upload it for like 17 seconds

same for first mix demo of london queen and like break the rules sound so close to the mastered versions. break the rules only has 'i'm in the sky, bitch don't kill my vibe' instead of 'you catch my eye, bitch you wanna fly'.

Mmmm need ur luv demo maybe ??? Also do you have this song? 0:25