Fluorine

Charli XCX

begging just causes us to get snippets that are tagged every 2 secs

to me thats better than nothing  :toofunny:

-

Also I'm not sure if I ever posted my thoughts about the EP... but its amazing :)

Vroom Vroom is still a great song but I overplayed it too much last year so its definitely not the first song I go to listen to.

Trophy turned out to be me favorite over Vroom Vroom, which was the other way around when I used to listen to the live versions. I love the agression and the second "bitch im here to fuck you up" part GOES SO HARD..... UGH THIS IS GOING TO SLAY LIVE

Paradise was my least favorite track out of the live recordings, and it still is tbh. I love Hannah Diamond but if Charli sang the whole song by herself I think I would love the song more. Its a nice song but I just never find myself listening to it.... :(

Secret is an amazing track and was really unexpected, I love the vocals and the layering???? Idk but Secret is probably my favorite track.

So... 

Secret > Trophy > Vroom Vroom > Paradise 

I hope we get a video for one of these songs soon as well! I was excited for a VV video with Paris but now I really want a dark video for Secret, it would be so cool :defeated: excited to see what she has in store for the coming months  :creep:

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Marina is an immature lady jealous she can't write good songs and isn't successful. It is the same photographer and its a campaign for a fragrance which is fruity and tropical. It's going to look similar

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

charli-xcx-impulse-campaign-image.jpg

charli-xcx-impulse.jpg

Marina's tweets are allegedly a response to this shoot for Impulse which can be seen here http://www.reveal.co.uk/beauty/news/a684218/charli-xcx-launches-new-impulse-fragrance-and-sizzles-in-the-campaign-pictures.html

She's just bitter that a fragrance campaign is getting more promotion (and will probably chart higher) than any song on her last album.

Also she speaks like she was the only person who came up with that imagery. I'm sure she had plenty of assistance from the photographer, hair and makeup, wardrobe, and a set designer.