Fluorine

Charli XCX

I made a beat inspired by Charli and SOPHIE, its kinda my rip-off version of Secret (Shh) cause of the dark pop feel to it! y'all should tell me what you think about it 

:flutter:  :flutter:

https://soundcloud.com/erixcx/charli-xcx-ft-sophie-type-beat

I kinda like it! The whirrrling space noise in is a bit screech-y on my ears though! But good job!

lABVyGE.png

waiting for the masterpost ......... im missing like 5 recent leaks and snippets and its bothering me so much. can you please post it soon ?? @@bigdopebaby even if theres no links i just need titles pleaseseeeee

also i got my vinyl and its so great omg also to the person that said theirs wasnt signed if you contact warner music theyll send you a new free signed one

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

waiting for the masterpost ......... im missing like 5 recent leaks and snippets and its bothering me so much. can you please post it soon ?? @@bigdopebaby even if theres no links i just need titles pleaseseeeee

also i got my vinyl and its so great omg also to the person that said theirs wasnt signed if you contact warner music theyll send you a new free signed one

Thank you, I told warner and they're sending the new signed one soon!

smile.gif

hopefully we'll get another season of the candy shop. charli was a really fun host and she got a lot of good guests. the only criticism I have is that her music selection got repetitive after the first episode or two. still, she introduced me to a bunch of songs I ended up liking.

hopefully we'll get another season of the candy shop. charli was a really fun host and she got a lot of good guests. the only criticism I have is that her music selection got repetitive after the first episode or two. still, she introduced me to a bunch of songs I ended up liking.

I'd love to see some giant list of every song she played because I missed 99% of the shows

H0bDaqU.gif

okay this is what i have so far. ignore the Cruel Intentions interlude + the solo Drop That Kitty, they're just stuff i made myself. and i placed rollercoaster + allergic to love on Sucker, which is why they don't appear here

9KiABp.jpg

aFMCtg.jpg

zcNGhr.jpg

can someone please confirm which unreleased/demos/officially released tracks outside of the mixtapes + albums i'm missing before i upload? and, also, which tracks do we only have live (such as Atomic) that are worth downloading?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

okay this is what i have so far. ignore the Cruel Intentions interlude + the solo Drop That Kitty, they're just stuff i made myself. and i placed rollercoaster + allergic to love on Sucker, which is why they don't appear here

9KiABp.jpg

aFMCtg.jpg

zcNGhr.jpg

can someone please confirm which unreleased/demos/officially released tracks outside of the mixtapes + albums i'm missing before i upload? and, also, which tracks do we only have live (such as Atomic) that are worth downloading?

Theres two demos for Feel My Pain