Fluorine

Charli XCX

everything is uploaded for the masterpost, which you can check out on my sideblog here. i believe i'm still missing a few demos + unreleased and i need to find all the live stuff she's done, whether it be covers or of unleaked songs like Mow That Lawn. but i figured that it's better to have a near complete masterpost than one that's constantly "coming soon" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also does anyone want a remixes section? i don't listen to them myself

any help with the masterpost would be much appreciated!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

everything is uploaded for the masterpost, which you can check out on my sideblog here. i believe i'm still missing a few demos + unreleased and i need to find all the live stuff she's done, whether it be covers or of unleaked songs like Mow That Lawn. but i figured that it's better to have a near complete masterpost than one that's constantly "coming soon" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thank you!!! i have everything you have already (except "Banshee" which i didn't really consider a Charli song lol), but it's just nice to finally get the conversation going. as for remixes, i feel like i'm the only one here who's big on collecting hers, but i do pride myself in staying up to date on those, so definitely feel free to use my collection as a reference.

H0bDaqU.gif

thank you!!! i have everything you have already (except "Banshee" which i didn't really consider a Charli song lol), but it's just nice to finally get the conversation going. as for remixes, i feel like i'm the only one here who's big on collecting hers, but i do pride myself in staying up to date on those, so definitely feel free to use my collection as a reference.

thank you for the help! i'll be sure to check your collection, there's already a few tracks i can see i'm missing

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i found it on vimeo like end of 2014 but i dont know if its still on there. it was on Ryan Andrews vimeo account

Isn't there anymore..please can you send me a download link? :(

atlantic sucks

I was just lurking but when I saw your post I had to come online to thank you.

I already have everything on your master post but thanks for taking your time to compile it all! :flutter:

everything is uploaded for the masterpost, which you can check out on my sideblog here. i believe i'm still missing a few demos + unreleased and i need to find all the live stuff she's done, whether it be covers or of unleaked songs like Mow That Lawn. but i figured that it's better to have a near complete masterpost than one that's constantly "coming soon" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/size]

A covers section would be great, (even tho most of the covers are already on the masterpost) covers missing that I can think of are

Killing Moon

I want it that way

I want candy

Stay with me

Shake it off

I made a side by side comparison of the Directors Cut and Final version of the Take My Hand video! :)

I'm not sure if Id say its significantly better, but the directors cut definitely follows the theme of "falling in love on ecstasy" a lot more and anyone who's done it will know what I mean

Can @@bigdopebaby explain how it took this person literally 24 hours to come up with a master post, yet we still don't have his weeks later?

@ - there's also alternate versions of Break the Rules and Famous (video mix and single version respectively); if you want to add those to the masterpost aswell, let me know and I'll upload. Thanks so much for putting it together though - I think the last leak I actually downloaded was Angry All the Time and I've completely lost track of what's leaked since then  :poordat:

@ - there's also alternate versions of Break the Rules and Famous (video mix and single version respectively); if you want to add those to the masterpost aswell, let me know and I'll upload. Thanks so much for putting it together though - I think the last leak I actually downloaded was Angry All the Time and I've completely lost track of what's leaked since then :poordat:

ooh on that note the "Take My Hand" video version is also different (and better imo).

H0bDaqU.gif