Fluorine

Charli XCX

Diane Martel tweeted the new video would be out soon :rip:

give us a Q4 album

I'll believe it when I see it tbh  :hooker:

TjmiIK4.png

I feel like Girls Gods Night Out is going to be the title track  :legend:

Burn Rubber would be a good title with her sprawled out upside down across the hood of a car 

BzhmW.png

ughhh charli should just release it, its gonna flop anyways since it is heavily pc music based cause when has pc music made any BIG Hits asid from the little buz QT! Charli just needs to go back to her roots and make some more true romance-esk music

ughhh charli should just release it, its gonna flop anyways since it is heavily pc music based cause when has pc music made any BIG Hits asid from the little buz QT! Charli just needs to go back to her roots and make some more true romance-esk music

You just don't don't get it, do you...

1- The album is PC Music influenced it's not gonna be PC Music, I am a big PC Music fan myself and the songs we've heard so far are NOT PC music they're pop jfc

2.- Charli is an artist, artists make art/music to please themselves not to please selfish "fans" like you, if you don't like her new sound just leave the door is open, Charli needs to grow as an artist what's the point of being stuck in the same sound/ era forever, or getting the same thing twice (for those who ask for a TR 2.0) I'm actually impressed Charli can pull off any genre/sound.

3.- if you come here again posting about how much you like/dislike XCX3 I will drag you I don't care

1- The album is PC Music influenced it's not gonna be PC Music, I am a big PC Music fan myself and the songs we've heard so far are NOT PC music they're pop jfc

2.- Charli is an artist, artists make art/music to please themselves not to please selfish "fans" like you, if you don't like her new sound just leave the door is open, Charli needs to grow as an artist what's the point of being stuck in the same sound/ era forever, or getting the same thing twice (for those who ask for a TR 2.0) I'm actually impressed Charli can pull off any genre/sound.

3.- if you come here again posting about how much you like/dislike XCX3 I will drag you I don't care

4e1659624581c1687ee9f2aa570a98eaae99fe61

well sweetheart let charli charlie xcx sit at the bottom of the charts while she enjoys her music cause from the looks of things she probably doesn't even know how to write any meaningful lyrics but catchy playground tunes. You can get mad all you want but XCX3 will flop harder than Anarchy by Neon Hitch and that got like 1,000 views on Youtube within the first month. You can try to drag me all you want you little delusional teenager, but the truth is the truth Charli sold out and doesn't care about making quality music. She's out here talking about "bitch, i'm here to fuck you up, wanna make your bottle pop" these lyrics are more tragic than Selena Gomez's vocals and she whispers. Its time Charli throws this shit out the window and shows this dam industry some dam quality music, but this so called making whatever she wants that makes her happy is only making her go down hill, sorry but charli looks like you might as well stick to being a writer or maybe not cause even gwen stefani rejected and threw massive shade at her so called demos. lmao we'll have a good day and enjoy reading this while i go out to eat. don't be shook hunny !!