Fluorine

Charli XCX

Too much arguing y'all. I mean I personally think PC music sounds like a garbage disposal and I'd probably rather listen to anything else, but Charli is happy and she's getting those bops! Let ha do ha thing  :cuteface:

I have faith it will be a good record. She's so cute <3 she can do no wrong tbh  :legend:

TjmiIK4.png

Please repost Dynamite and Boyfriend Material snippets!

I second this

TjmiIK4.png

It's been so long since I listened to SUCKER & True Romance, and I've been slain all over again.

I was just bopping to True Romance  :bop: timeless classic tbh!

What are everyone's top 5 Charli songs? Mine would have to be-

1. You (Ha Ha Ha)

2. Forgiveness

3. Caught In The Middle

4. Need Ur Luv

5. Stay Away

TjmiIK4.png

What are everyone's top 5 Charli songs?

1. How Can I (Demo)

2. Feel My Pain (Demo)

3. Stay Away

4. Doing It

5. Nuclear Seasons

I prefer the Feel My Pain demo over the album version because I've just always thought the production in the final was so underwhelming. But that's probably just because I had the demo first so I was so used to it. ***I'm talking about THIS DEMO not that other shitty one.

And I hate what Ariel did to the final version of How Can I. The synth sounds like an emergency elevator warning and that glass shattering sound throughout the chorus is so ugly.

My top 5 would probably be:

1. Paradise

2. You're the One

3. Breaking Up

4. Doing It

5. You (Ha Ha Ha)

Honorable Mentions: Famous, Need Ur Luv, Angry All The Time

Also, what are your least favorites? Mine would probably have to be Caught In The Middle & Stay Away.

Thank you!

Also, what are your least favorites? Mine would probably have to be Caught In The Middle & Stay Away.

How...... Stay Away omg............

TjmiIK4.png

How...... Stay Away omg............

Idk. I used to love it, but I'd probably say it's my absolute least favorite Charli track now. However, I still like it; I've probably just overplayed it.

Idk. I used to love it, but I'd probably say it's my absolute least favorite Charli track now. However, I still like it; I've probably just overplayed it.

You crazy lmfao

TjmiIK4.png

faves:

stay away

breaking up

velvet dreaming

lock u up (demo preferably but love both)

mow that lawn (leak the studio version)

least faves

boom clap

take my hand

how can i 

red balloon

die tonight 

Undoubtedly, Mess would be my favorite Charli song if we could just get the studio version already. She must be so annoyed with how much I've pestered her about it for the last 4 years. I must have tweeted her to leak it at least 500 times now lol.